Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Inzoide ziz zpoiler box ye zhall zee AV o' infinity:

Spoiler
Zilly, did ye really zink ye could put AV o' infinity in a zpoiler box? 'ere'z a cookie zough! *Givez ye a cookie*
[close]
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

But you did.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 24, 2021, 04:52:16 PM

Spoiler
Zilly, did ye really zink ye could put AV o' infinity in a zpoiler box? 'ere'z a cookie zough! *Givez ye a cookie*
[close]
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on March 24, 2021, 08:29:33 PM
But you did.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 24, 2021, 04:52:16 PM

Spoiler
[close]

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 12, 2011, 05:39:22 AM
Death Defying Beaver!

You found something!!!

🗝️ (Brian Jacques' Other Works)
PM the key to Captain Tammo and DanielofRedwall to officially unlock Other Works for the rest of the forum.

Key number three takes some reading. Somewhere on the newly-unlocked board is the answer you're looking for. You just have to look hard enough... Okay, I suppose I can provide a hint: the topic has more than 30 replies. But keep your eyes about you and you may find some help along the way from some old posts...
[close]
Halp! We're being invaded by the DDB's!!!

Edit: And yes, I went to all the trouble just to dig this up because I was bored. ::) ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Why else? (almost spelled that with a z, Hiagish iz catching)

Flib Bigboat

(Zae ye dinnae zink I vas purpozly trying tae annoy ye- oops, Hiagish)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer