News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cartoon network

Started by rakkety tam, March 26, 2012, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

so do any of u whatch cartoon network if u do what shows do u whatch and what are your favs my favs are young justice thundercats green lantern the animated sereis star wars the clone wars ninjago masters of spinjistu and the loony toons show and regular show
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Bragoon

Cartoon Network failed me when they cancelled Foster's Home for Imaginary friends.  I haven't watched any of their shows since then. 

Actually, now that I think about it, Foster's was then only show I ever actively watched there, aside from Tom and Jerry when I could find it.  I tried the Clone Wars for two seasons, but eventually they hit a point where they had crushed enough of the Star Wars continuity that I gave up even trying.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I watch it only on occasion. I like the shows Looney Tunes, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, and Johnny Test.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

Foster's home for imaginary friends was the best show on there. Now I watch Ben 10, Ninjago, Thundercats, Adventure Time (but only some episodes), Level Up, Young Justice, Green Lantern, Loony Tunes, Mad (again only some episodes), Dude 9if I can find it, Generator Rex (my favorite one), and Sym-bionic Titan ( When is this show coming back?)
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Søren

Lonny Tunes, Hole in the Wall, MAD, and Ben 10 are my favorites 8)

I'm retired from the forum

rakkety tam

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 26, 2012, 09:53:35 PM
Foster's home for imaginary friends was the best show on there. Now I watch Ben 10, Ninjago, Thundercats, Adventure Time (but only some episodes), Level Up, Young Justice, Green Lantern, Loony Tunes, Mad (again only some episodes), Dude 9if I can find it, Generator Rex (my favorite one), and Sym-bionic Titan ( When is this show coming back?)
yeah i loved sym bionic titan but they frigan cancelled it and i forgot to add mad to one of my favs
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Robert

I like the cartoons: Adventure Time , Generator Rex , sym bionic titan and others...but I like very much Adventure Time.It's funny  :D
Win For Redwall!!!