News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

New Forum Appearence Poll

Started by Matthias720, April 02, 2012, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about the way the forum looks, after the April Fools Day prank?

I hate it! Make it go back to the way it was.
3 (9.7%)
I don't like it, but I'll put up with it until it changes back.
4 (12.9%)
I don't care either way.
3 (9.7%)
I like it, but I don't want it to stay this way. Keep it around for a little while longer, though.
18 (58.1%)
I love it! I don't want it to go back to the way it was!
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: April 04, 2012, 08:28:37 PM

Nightfire

Everything was exactly the same, only the names were different. I think the idea of changing it every now and then is awesome. And a little irregularity does the woodlanders some good. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Trigoma

You all want it to stay. You are all cracked -_-
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lutra

It has been brought up in announcement we will keep the villain theme until Sunday, April 8 and switch it back to its previous state.  This poll is now closed; thank you all for your opinions.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra