Star Wars ( and other Si-Fi works )

Started by Søren, April 04, 2012, 09:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

DeathRage

I admit it. Sissster. I have a sissster.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Primrosewarrior

DeathRage

You lost your lightsabre! *Hands it back*
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Primrosewarrior

Nightfire

I love Star Wars. I wrote a fanfiction about a Sith-turned-Jedi called Kara Sylence who ends up joining the Mandalorians. She commands a squad of clone troopers, who's nicknames are: Dinii, Carud, Eyah, and Dayc. They're called Chrono Squad because their timing is always perfect. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DeathRage

My dream SW ship? A Bellalbub fighter with a cloaking device  ;D

Primrosewarrior

I picked one out once, it was like a rouge, or rebel or something

Nightfire

My dream ship is a Bes'uliik. I've wanted one ever since I read the Legacy of the Force series. Such awesome ships!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.