News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return to the North Coast. ( By Soren the Warrior )

Started by Søren, April 08, 2012, 01:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

OK, well maby it's not a Brian Jaques book, but I want to make a short novel. I know what and who its going to be about, and I will give you the title. Return to the North Coast Sounds cool, right. Well it gets a little better. I have decided that it will have Martin II in it. He will be the main character. It takes place after Pearls of Lutra I thought that maby you would like to know. Its a little sad in the beginning, but it gets better. I need a name for the main villain. ??? Thoughts please!

I'm retired from the forum

cairn destop

Names can be a lot of fun.  You can try random, using a handful of scrabble tiles.  That is how Rystan selected her character's name in QB-2. 

If you're looking for something more structured, you can check the internet baby name site and play with names related to some feature or quality.  I like to use foreign language sites and play with the results.  For example, I took the word vindictive and changed it into a name, Vindicar.

So give us a few more details regarding the unknown antagonist and maybe we can come up with a few canidates.
Retirement:  What I earned from a lifetime of work.

Dannflower Reguba

Pherol (fair-ole), Flisk, Rorke (roar-kuh), Lodar (low-dar), Bareck (bare-eck). These are just inspirational ideas. Hope they helped!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

You want something menacing right!? Llke maybe put a weapon or charastic together. Like if someone is fas t with a blade and mean you could put....uh.... Speedrage or something I can't really think of anything good sorry.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

If your looking for something along that line: Doomwielder (Wielder is a good one to use for this naming style), Fate Thief, Slink Melf (assasination squad).

P.S. Only People that read The Guaurdians of Ga'Hoole will get the whole Slink Melf thing.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Søren

These might work, but just to let you know, it's going to be a weasel. But keep it up. I like assassin names.  :)

Dannflower Reguba

Loomin Hock, (Color + Hide =) Blackhide, Swiften Sidestabber, Manggar Iron (blank, Ironfist, Ironchest, Ect.) Hope this helps! ;)

Søren

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 09, 2012, 03:40:34 PM
Loomin Hock, (Color + Hide =) Blackhide, Swiften Sidestabber, Manggar Iron (blank, Ironfist, Ironchest, Ect.) Hope this helps! ;)
OK, I've chosen the name of the bad guy. Now I need a name for a mouse, ( not Martin II ) who is young and full of spirit. Thanks for the help. :)

Dannflower Reguba

Søren

Dannflower Reguba

Okay..... Hmmm..... Brael (Braile) Brimfull, Dophel (Doe-Fell) Longstrider, again these are inspirational ideas.

P.S. What is the villains name?

Søren

Ok, I've chosen the mouses name. You will find out there names when I post the first chapter. ;)
I also need a name for a mole in the book. ( She is a Girl.)

Dannflower Reguba

Vemaron Burrow Claw, StilledEarth junior, Duney Shortsnout.

Søren

Ok, got her name now. Now I need a name for a otter. A boy. Again thanks for your help! :D

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome, Stream, Wave, Dog, and the like are quite common otter names.

Flaredoon Streamrunner, Slipper Largewave, Epsiloan Quickdog.