News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Horror Films

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 06:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

|I don't watch horror films. To horror film-ish.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

um lets see horror films star wars is not scary but that one scene on ep 5 when the abominle snowman guy jumps forward all of a sudden always gets me!I saw a lot of sark week on discovery channel once it wasnt the same ocean ever again and Im almost more deathly afraid of a box jelly fish or any jelly fish for that matter . from top ten predeters on the same channel I think though box jelly fish are in australia not the USA.Cowboys vrs Aliens was very creepy.but I dont really watch any *horror* movies.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Griffen

silence of the lambs.. and if you can get through that i recommend the sequel... Hannibal 

Redwaller

The only horror movie I saw was Village of the damned, I think that's how it's called, maybe it's doomed instead of damned.

But anyway it was sooooo scary.

redwallgurl

I haven't watched that many scary hings that =s more my dads style. He has shown me parts of Zombie land and other movies. I've also seen the last Harry POtter which could be counted as scary but I dont know.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

The scariest movie I have seen is Arachnophobia. Being afraid of spiders kills me. And I haven't even seen all the movie. Just parts.

Gears

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 08, 2011, 09:35:45 AM
I usually never watch anything over PG. But the scariest thing I watched was probably Ben 10. :o
XD that's some pretty heavy stuff there. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Lily

I used to be a fan of Japanese horror. Juon is probably the scariest movie I've ever seen. *shudder* I thought the English adaptation was a little tame, and I thought the same about the English version of The Ring. Now that I actually live alone and in Japan I can't being myself to watch horror any more. There's a new 3D Ring movie coming out here soon, but I don't think I'll be seeing it. Horror in 3D! Gah!

Quote from: Griffen on May 22, 2012, 04:32:54 AM
silence of the lambs.. and if you can get through that i recommend the sequel... Hannibal 
I really like this movie and the other ones in the series. Have you read the books? I wouldn't really call it horror, though. More like thriller, but the lines between those two genres are often blurry.

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 11, 2011, 08:46:53 PM
|I don't watch horror films. To horror film-ish.
This cracked me up. :D

Flandor

Urgh I cant watch scary stuff.  I'm a big ole wuss.  I won't sleep for weeks.  I suspect it's because my imagination is super active. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Flandor on May 23, 2012, 04:28:38 AM
Urgh I cant watch scary stuff.  I'm a big ole wuss.  I won't sleep for weeks.  I suspect it's because my imagination is super active. 
So is mine, which is why I'm not into zombies and stuff like dat. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.