News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

No T.V.

Started by Redwaller, May 17, 2012, 11:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Does anybody on this Forum does not have a television?
I don't.

Bragoon

As in the whole family or you personally?
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Gears

No tv, and proud of it. You pretty much don't have to look up bad pics on the web, since they broadcast them on the tv like they're nothing.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Redwaller

Quote from: Gears on May 18, 2012, 12:14:28 AM
No tv, and proud of it.

Ditto

And Bragoon, I don't have a T.V. in my personnal family(My parents and brothers and sister)

redwallgurl

i have a tv but i barely watch it only for netflix or movies that my brother wants to watch. It's super boring or very inapropiate. I'd rather be reading,with my friends, or on here.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

Quote from: redwallgurl on May 18, 2012, 01:34:39 AM
It's super boring or very inapropiate. I'd rather be reading,with my friends, or on here.

Ditto

Calaron

My family does.  I don't watch it much myself unless there's a certain movie on.  It's generally very boring otherwise.  Probably not worth the money for the channels, especially with Netflix and the rest.

Redwallfan7

I have one in my room
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Matthias720

We have one, but really only use it for news, weather, or the more interesting stuff on PBS.

Tannsrall

If I watch TV (Which is rare) I only watch recorded stuff. I hate all the dumb advertising, and commercials.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Redwallfan7

I only watch Wizards of Waverly Place, Once Upon a Time, and some game shows for t.v. I watch a lot of Disney movies (animated) on my television.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

I do not have TV.  With most of the major networks broadcasting their shows online, its not impossible to find the episode if I missed it that week.  That's what's killing cable and broadcast tv.  Even then, there's not much interesting on these days.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Coobreedan

I have a HD TV but I only watch The Amazing World of Gumball because it is good in HD.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

redwallgurl

my friend got a 3d tv at his house so sometimes i would watch shows over there cause its cool
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Trigoma

I don't have one at all. It is my family's standard not to get one.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman