News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

A Fanfic about... Pondicherry

Started by WarriorOfMossflower, May 26, 2012, 04:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

K, there are a few more IMPORTANT characters I've thought of.

Pondicherry--a huge venomous adder that dwells in an underwater cave in the Northlands. It has a long cherry-red strip running down the length of its body, and is known to drag beasts to their deaths in ponds.

Mhya--a young ottermaid of the Rogue Crew from the High North Coast

Lukkyley (Lukky, for short)-- a feisty Guosim shrewmaid dwelling in the Northlands

Swiffo Axehound II-- son of Ruggan Axehound, named for Ruggan's dead brother.

Myx Nightfur-- young black hare of the Long Patrol, grandson of Captain Rake Nightfur

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

WarriorOfMossflower

Flandor

This is very well written :) great characters and a good plot.  Hope to read more!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

WarriorOfMossflower

thanks, Flandor! You definitely will see more of this, and things will really start heating up when I get to book 2: Skaeterrar (you know how the redwall books typically have three book divisions...)
Anyhow, I really love writing about the Long Patrol and the Rogue Crew, so I tried to make chapter 3 my best. Now I'm off to write chapter 4--Redwall point of view. Check back in a day or so, I might be done with 4 and part of 5.

WarriorOfMossflower