News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Lesse, I'm in Michigan, and Tiria is in Australia, I don't think we could travel around the world for something like that, though it would be cool. It's the simple fact that we're all over the place.

redwallgurl

yeah we would have to find a place where we are somewhat close to each other.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skyblade

It would be kinda cool if we could all skype or something. It might be a bit dangerous though, if one of us.. *looks around suspicously* joking, but still.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

I would like to skype but I don't face chat with anyone I haven't met in real life. Sorry! Just safety ensured  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Wisteria Wild Cat

You know, we could all just wear bags on our heads. I mean, I would.  :)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Skipper

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SpiderMonkey

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 04, 2012, 09:29:10 PM
Lesse, I'm in Michigan, and Tiria is in Australia, I don't think we could travel around the world for something like that, though it would be cool. It's the simple fact that we're all over the place.

Hey!  I'm from Michigan too!  I agree with every word of that post.  Even people from Cali or Florida would be a pain to go meet for us.

PrimroseWarrior

I'd like to meet WONWILL or rainshadow. I've been to michigan, nice place.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on September 05, 2012, 08:59:28 PM

Hey!  I'm from Michigan too!  I agree with every word of that post.  Even people from Cali or Florida would be a pain to go meet for us.

Hey! I'm in Wisconsin! (Go Pack Go!)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DanielofRedwall

I'm in Australia (on the other side of the country to all the other Australians as well!), so it would be practically impossible. Nice thought though. If I ever visit the US, I'll let you guys know.  ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflor

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 12, 2012, 01:03:24 AM
Quote from: SpiderMonkey on September 05, 2012, 08:59:28 PM

Hey! I'm in Wisconsin! (Go Pack Go!)

Hey I am in St Regis Falls Ny wish I could meet Icefire rainshadow skipper redwallfan7 redwaller WONWILL and Dannflorreguba that would be so cool
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Lutra

While I'd like to meet everyone, time and proximity are big factors.  Realistically, I could probably meet with Matthias720 and Flandor because they live within a distance of me that isn't impossible to travel.  Additionally, they're also older members and probably could find time to meet without causing any hullabaloo with parents.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

I live in South Carolina USA, But I lived in Europe for 12 years and I have crossed the Atlantic Ocean over 20 times so I am used to travel.  But I still think at least wish to see all of you some time. I know I will see all the true Christains in heaven some day.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner