Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh man! People want to meet me! I totally forgot about this. I would love to meet everyone on here. It would be like the forum, except we just wouldn't be typing!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

If we all got together, I think it would be rather fun to immediately play a game of "guess which forum member is which" and then afterward tell everyone who they are.

Would you guys feel comfortable telling everyone your first name if we really did meet? Just curious.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Skyblade

That sounds amazing, Jukka! :) A Skype chat sounds the quickest and practical. I really would like to meet you all outside the forums.

Not sure about the first names. If everyone else revealed theirs, I would be okay with it. My name is uncommon (in the USA).

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I might reveal mine if everyone else did and my mom was fine with it. My name is also rare (pretty much everywhere).
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

I actually don't know if you guys would be able to guess me in Jukka's scenario. :P

And yeah, I would love to meet all of the members. Ya'll are fantastic.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   02:51:20 AM   Viewing the topic Which Forum User would you like to meet in person..
Guest   02:51:14 AM   Viewing the topic Which Forum User would you like to meet in person..

Delthion

I would probably be guessed instantly. I don't really change my personality much on the forums. Except for my many conversations... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 06, 2015, 03:34:25 AM
If we all got together, I think it would be rather fun to immediately play a game of "guess which forum member is which" and then afterward tell everyone who they are.

Would you guys feel comfortable telling everyone your first name if we really did meet? Just curious.

Lol, you guys would probably guess me right away because I've already described and drawn my appearance.  :P

And if we did meet in person, I'd feel totally comfortable telling all y'all my name.  If you meet face to face, you know who you're talking to and you can be sure that they're not some creepy forty-year-old stalker guy who lives in his parents' basement and prowls about on the internet.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gonff the Mousethief

I have already told my first name on here, and some of yall know it. I guess it could be considered a more uncommon name, but I don't really know.

Quote from: Skyblade on April 06, 2015, 03:42:51 AM
That sounds amazing, Jukka! :) A Skype chat sounds the quickest and practical.
Well, we did have a Skype chat going at one point. Jukka, Leatho, Tam, Dan, Rusvul, and I were some of the people in it. We just did voice chatting though. It was pretty cool, and I would like to do it again if anyone else would want to.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Mhera

In real life I'm relatively unemotional, extremely introverted, and absent minded, and I don't really think I express those traits across the interwebs very much. Aside from that, I just remembered that ya'll would probably know me just based on my height, so nevermind. ::)

@The Skype thing, I don't think I'd be able to do that, at least not now.

Gonff the Mousethief

Ya, I would most likely not talk to anyone, for if I did, my voice would get VERY high pitched. *Sigh* My poor introvert issues.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Luftwaffles

I would like to meet all of you in person, but it is only fair to say that I won't chat thru Skype (at least not by voice... my accent is really weird, really foreign and it gives a strange feeling to the listener... it's like Spanish with different words and it definitely doesn't sound like English).

Now, if we were to chat thru text, then I'm more than willing to do that :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! (OfficialRedwallForum@gmail.com) Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

My list, no order:

Guys:
Del
Skarzs
Gonff
The Mask
Sierra

Gurls:
Jukka
Mhera
Rain
Blue
Amber or Russa
+Sky

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Frasier quote: "Number one...interesting." It's changed a little bit but not much. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.