News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

DEMO The Ranger's Adventure

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Here is a Fanfic about Redwall falling in the hands of vermin. Helped by my RPs.

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day, but the shadows of vermin were spoiling the beauty of it all. The leader was called Dranfor Rofnard, a gray fox with white tail tip and paws, and mean piercing green eyes. they were trekking towards a place called Redwall Abbey; arriving near a swift running stream, Dranfor lifted his paw. "Begin construction!" He called to a weasel named Garrtail.

Meanwhile, a mouse was watching, a double-bladed sword at the ready. "Bartel! Take a few o' this scrummy lot an' h'explore the region! Yew!" Dranfor Rofnard motioned to a rat. "go an' get some vittles! How's it goin' Garrtail?"
"We need stones before we can begin work! On our way here, I saw a quarry with red sandstone int it!"
"Than go an' get some!" Rofnard barked. "What would they do wi'out me to guide 'em?" He sighed. Maximus the Ranger notched an arrow to his bow and fired at Rofnard; but to his surprise, he missed. The arrow zipped by Dranfor, burying into a nearby rat. "Fire at these bushes!" Rofnard yelled. "Quick before it gets away!" Archers scrambled hurriedly towards Rofnard and fired. "Stop now! Go an' see what it is!" A rat saw Max running away towards Redwall with an arrow in his arm. "It's a mouse, Milord! It's wounded in the arm!"

Maximus arrived at the abbey. "Open the door!" he yelled, banging on the door. Kreastle was taking a stroll through the orchard, when she heard someone banging on the doors. She hurried up the battlements and peared down at the newcomer. "You are still an outcast, young Maximus!"
"But i'm wounded badly, and if nobody helps me, i'll die!"
"Ho... Okay! I'll let you in only as long as your wounded! Then we shall give you food and your weapon and you'll be on your way! Agreed?"
"Agreed!"
Kreastle hurried down and opened the heavy wooden doors. She took his weapon and pointed the abbey. "You know your way to the infirmary! Go and tell sister Amabel that i sent you!"
"Anything for you, beautiful Kreastle!"
"Ho... You rogue, if you think you can get away with it! Off with you now!"
"Wait! I have something important to say before i go. There is great danger! Vermin have built a fortress to attack the abbey!"
"Hum... Bad news. Now go!"

Maximus hurried to the infirmary, avoiding anybeast in his way. When he arrived, he was greeted by a gasp of surprise from the nurses. Walking up to Amabel, he said. "Kreastle sent me to you!"
"Then go and lie on this bed and wait until we're ready to treat you!"
Maximus lied down, and, after a few minutes, he was fast asleep. He was dreaming about a big battle and Martin was fighting alone. He was winning, when, all of a sudden, a weasel struck him with his sword. Maximus woke up screaming. "Martin, noooo!"
"What is it Maximus?" Amabel said, hurrying to his side.
"I dreamed that Martin was killed!" Maximus panted. He was all wet and shivering.
"Now, now, calm down and go back to sleep!" She said soothingly.
Danjosal was walking nearby, when he heard Maximus scream. He entered the room and went straight to Maximus. "What are you doing here? And what's your problem?"
"I'm wounded and i had a dream! That's all!" He said moodily.
"Whoa, mate! Calm down, i was just wondering"
"Leave me alone!" Maximus said, burying his face in the blanket.
Danjosal sniffed and went back to his business.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

I'm making a book about the RP.

Wait and it will not be the same.

Redwaller

I added to chapter 1!

And those who were in the RP, don't feel offended if you didn't say that and all that.

Chapter 1 isn't finished yet!

Redwaller

Redwaller

Chapter 2

A season later:
        Deathtail the Silent was walking up the dusty road, when he sighted the fortress. He quickened his pace. Not half an hour later, he knocked at the door. “Open dae gates!” He shouted. Garrtail hurried at the door, he opened it, saying. “Welcome to Fort Blood! My master is waiting!” He hurried up the stairs, Deathtail in his wake. “Master, he has arrived!” He said, stepping to the side.
“My name is Dranfor Rofnard, leader of this majestic horde! What do you want?”
“Och, I’m ‘ere to ‘elp ya fight!”
“What’s your name?”
“Me name’s Deathtail dae wild cat!”
“Yes... And where do you come from?”
“A come from dae North! Where food is nae easy thing tae find!”
“Garrtail, show this beast to the barracks!”
“Yes milord!”
When he was alone, Rofnard slumped in his chair and slept.

Maximus was up on the battlements, testing his arm that had just been freed.
Kreastle sat next to him. “Are you feeling okay?”
“Fine!”
“You haven’t spoken much since you came here!”
“I just don’t feel like it!”
“What is it? You can tell me, your secret’s safe with me!”
“I had a dream. We were fighing side by side, when a gray fox attacked you; i was being swept away from you. You were fighting bravily, when he killed you! It was horrible!”
“Don’t feel so bad! Why should it happen?”
“Because i saw that fox! I tried to kill him, but i missed; that’s how i got wounded!” Maximus said, tears running down his cheeks.
“Don’t feel so bad! We’ll kill this fox and his horde. Now, go and lie down for a bit.”
When Maximus was gone, Danjosal walked up to Kreastle. “Why was Maximus outcast?” Danosal had arrived at the abbey a few months ago and didn’t know how it had happened.
“Because he tried to kill the abbess!”
“But, but why?”
“He said that she had killed his parents; wich is utterly false!”
“He jumps to conclusions easily!”
“Yes, he does! He thinks that she sent otters to kill them!”
“And how does he know it was otters?”
“He said that he killed one with his sword! But it could have been this band of otters that call themselves the O.R.B. Wich stands for Otter Rebels Band!”

As the days went by, Deathtail was becoming more envious towards Redwall. “We will have plunder and booty! I will name you leader of this fort and you will have share in plunder!” Rofnard said. “Garrtail! We need weapons to be ready, troops at the ready! As soon as the reinfocements arrive, we will attack!”
“On my way, Sire!”
“Deathtail! Are you feeling ready?”
“Fit as a flea! Och, i will lead yae tae victory!”
“Good! Now rest, you need your energy for the fight!”
Meanwhile, further in the woods, Badrang the Third was looking at his mighty horde. “We will have so much plunder, we won’t know what to do with it! Are you ready?”
A mighty crie rent the air. “Badraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!”
“I will lead you to victory!”
“Kill! Kill! Kill! Badraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!”
“Let’s goooooo!”
The horde pounded through the forest, towards Redwall.

gorath

AbbotAlf0805

This is awesome. Make more please but you might wanna change it to Maximus the Ranger not hunter.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

k

It's not the actual book, I'll add to it.

When I'm finished, I'll post the entire book

Redwaller

theres's a little more of Chapter 2

You should re-read chapter 2 completely.

Redwaller

Chapter 3 is awesome!

Chapter 3

The night was moonless and cold; a shadow was walking silently towards the abbey. He climbed up the battlements and went slowly towards Great Hall. He went silently upstairs towards Kreastle's room. He entered and went to a desk with plans on them; he looked quickly at them, picking the ones he wanted, replacing them with false ones. Kreastle groaned soflty and turned. The shadow held it's breath; seconds passed slowly, seeing that the danger had passed, the shadow went straight to the window. He got out and closed the window and climbed down. He was about to run, when he heard voices; quickly, he hid behind bushes. A group of otters were walking towards the battlements; he groaned, his job would be harder. When they were out of sight, he hurried the opposite way from the otters. He climbed the wall and was about to climb down, when he heard a shout. "Enemy! There's an enemy inside!" He saw otters rushing towards him. He ran along the battlements and arrived at a dead end; he took his bow and fired, killing one of the otters. They stopped and took their slings. Quickly, the shadow climbed down as fast as it could and ran, but he was too slow, one of the rocks hit his leg. Yelping in pain, he hurried in the forest, otters running down to the doors. He hid behind a tree and waited until they passed him. When all was safe, he hurried towards Fort Blood.

Maximus was dreaming, he was reliving the night when his parents were killed by the O.R.B. He was fighting them, when his parents came to his help and were cut in two by an otter that was bigger than the others. He woke up screaming. After a while, he went down to the kitchens to get some warm milk. He was walking down stairs when he heared shouting. He hurried outside and saw the otters running out the doors. He hurried up the battlements just in time to see a shadow making it's way through the woods. Maximus hurried down stairs and ran to the shadow, picking a heavy stick. He was about to jump on the shadow when it turned around and plunged a dagger in Maximus' leg. He screamed out in pain. The shadow hurried away has a group of otters ran towards Maximus. "What is it?" Skipper asked. But Maximus was already unconcious. "Bring him to the infirmary and wake up Amabel!" He picked up the dagger and smelled it. "Tell her it was a poisoned dagger! Quickly!"

The shadow banged on the door. "Open the doors!" He said. "I need to see your leader!" The door opened on a huge ferret. "Come in!" He said, already walking towards the fort. "Master! There is somebody that wants to see ya!" He said, letting the shadow enter.
"Leave us, Bartel! What do you want?"
"I have information for you! Information that you need!"
"What's your price?"
"If you let me be your right paw!"
"Deal! But take off your cloak!"
"As you wish!" He took off his cloak, reveling a female rat, with white fur and a mask hiding her eyes. "I am called Flurseus and i am an assassin! Are you ready to see the plans?"
"Right, show them to me!"
"Here, look! These are the plans for the attack!"
"Hmmm! Here's what we'll do..."
The night was giving way to dawn, a cold and sad dawn.

Redwaller

gorath

Dannflor

Wow it is neat to see Danjosal in I love it thanks Redwaller
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

Your welcome! I changed it so that everybody is included.

If you compare the RP and the story, you see it's not the same!