News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, but Lily said a long time ago that we should leave the Rusvul topic alone. That means people are allowed to say they don't like him, but we aren't allowed to argue about it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Well that's just plain stupid! Why can't we defend those we respect! That's complete injustice! What if I said I wanted to smack Tiria because she was way over-played? You'd naturally want to defend her. There is nothing wrong with my defense of Rusval, especially since it's OTHER PEOPLE that keep bringing it back up.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Please, it's the respect of other people's opinion. This has gone up many times, just defend him once and get sorta over it. It's really odd that it's me saying that.

Back on topic...

Yoofus
Welfo
Kurda

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 06, 2012, 05:02:25 AM
Well that's just plain stupid! Why can't we defend those we respect! That's complete injustice! What if I said I wanted to smack Tiria because she was way over-played? You'd naturally want to defend her. There is nothing wrong with my defense of Rusval, especially since it's OTHER PEOPLE that keep bringing it back up.
People have said that about Tiria in other threads, and I did defend her, but I didn't absolutely go ballistic (I did in real life, though. ;))
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 06, 2012, 10:39:45 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on October 06, 2012, 05:02:25 AM
People have said that about Tiria in other threads, and I did defend her, but I didn't absolutely go ballistic (I did in real life, though. ;))

I never went Balistic. That was normal, though I was certainly ready to go balistic for the millionth time bevause peopl keep bringing him back up.

Quote from: Skipper on October 09, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
King Araltum and Idga drayqueen

I could almost imagine that as instigating something except for the fact that I totally agree with you... lol.  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 09, 2012, 07:35:49 PM

I could almost imagine that as instigating something except for the fact that I totally agree with you... lol.  :D
Me too. "Did you find our flag?  Your drayqueen spent a lot of time working on that banner..."
What a jerk.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Tiria Wildlough

I wanted to slap most of the shrews in the later books. As the series progressed they got more and more obnoxious. Especially Osbil from Eulalia!. AHHH! TOO MUCH STUBBORNNESS! CANNOT THINK ANYMORE!!! :o :o
I'm not a hipster.

Lutra

I've always seen the shrews as overly stubborn.  Smack worthy---eh, not really either.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on October 11, 2012, 11:19:05 PM
I've always seen the shrews as overly stubborn.  Smack worthy---eh, not really either.
What qualifies a character as smack worthy in your opinion?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

You said it......oh and their son........I just finish Rakkety Tam.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lutra

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 11, 2012, 11:38:13 PM
I've always seen the shrews as overly stubborn.  Smack worthy---eh, not really either.

My posts on smack worthy characters are somewhere on page 1 or 2 of this thread.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 11, 2012, 11:38:13 PM
mine is if it is  annoying charicter.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 11, 2012, 11:16:04 PM
I wanted to slap most of the shrews in the later books. As the series progressed they got more and more obnoxious. Especially Osbil from Eulalia!. AHHH! TOO MUCH STUBBORNNESS! CANNOT THINK ANYMORE!!! :o :o

Ohhhh yes.... The worst in my opinion, was Tugga bRUSTER, with Flib coming a close second.... She was so full of herself! And talk about stubborn! Tugga was just your plain old bully.

Tiria Wildlough

Tugga Bruster doesn't really count for me because he was pretty much evil.
Oh yeah, I don't like Flib either.
I'm not a hipster.