News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Top Characters You'd Like to Smack

Started by Flandor, June 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

my list

reguba
vitch
mattimeo
and maybey prince of mouse thievs. stealing is not right.

Dannflower Reguba

You're pulling strings that could cause some MAJOR repurcusions, and they will NOT end well.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

we are all entiteld to voice are veiws dan

AxeHound

The Forthrights
Vitch
The Gawtribe
And Reguba of course. Just kidding Dann.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dannflower Reguba

You know, when EVERYONE, says the SAME BEAST, and you just so happen to care, it gets annoying when EVERYONE says bad things about em'... Haven't you guys said it enough! JEEZ!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 16, 2012, 01:04:16 AM
You know, when EVERYONE, says the SAME BEAST, and you just so happen to care, it gets annoying when EVERYONE says bad things about em'... Haven't you guys said it enough! JEEZ!
Calm down, Dann. Like some members have stated before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion on here. I understand  that you're a Reguba fan. You can still like him and let other members have their own opinions of him. I like Rasconza from Pearls of Lutra, but if others on here don't like him I won't get upset over it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I think he's annoying. But everyone has their own opinions.
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Her, and who would dislike a vermin that turned? Disrespecting someone who has made a mistake, and learned from it is worth being disrespected in and of itself. If everyone is going to say the SAME thing, then I am going to reply with the SAME thing. You guys started it, I'm going to finish it.

Redwallfan7

I'd like to slap some of the shrews, especially Tugga Bruster. I guess to me, stubbornness looks better on certain characters than it does others.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

I was joking about Reguba. I just read Marlfox and I think that he was completely justified in yelling at Dann.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: AxeHound on October 16, 2012, 01:21:39 AM
I was joking about Reguba. I just read Marlfox and I think that he was completely justified in yelling at Dann.
What good father calls his son a coward?
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

That's the area where I DO have issues with him, but I have a certain respect for him because he realized his mistakes, and Axehound, there was no justification, Dannflor did all in his power to stop the Marlfoxes, but Dippler dropped his pike which tripped both of them up.

Tiria Wildlough

I didn't like Dann that much either...
I'm not a hipster.