News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Drawing the Redwall animals in water color

Started by Redwallfan7, June 11, 2012, 03:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Water color is one of the art mediums I'm going to try out over this summer. I'm going to try my hand at the Redwall goodbeasts and vermin in water color.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Yea when I get really better I might start a request line. No promises that I'm going to do it yet though, because I'm still in practice mode. I haven't used watercolor since I was 13. So I might start it when I get a little more practice in.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I'm good at watercolor, I guess. I'm better with a pencil, but my mom is all like," Add some color to your drawings" and I'm all like " It'll ruin the picture."

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

I'm not kidding. Like if you ever saw those pancakes I drew, it would turn out terrible if I colored them.

Redwallfan7

Something Horrifying

I actually did a semi-abstract speed paint with digital watercolor last night, after re-reading Legend of Luke. Not that I'm any good at all. XD I don't know if I should post it anywhere or not.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 14, 2012, 07:26:38 PM
I'm good at watercolor, I guess. I'm better with a pencil, but my mom is all like," Add some color to your drawings" and I'm all like " It'll ruin the picture."

I know!  I draw mostly dragons, and my family is all like, "We should give you a coloring book!"  and I'm like, "No!  That means I'll have to stick to the shapes they give me!"  I love creating new creatures, like one dragon I made called the dragonfly.  I decided to make a play on words and make a dragon with dragonfly wings and the same size as a dragonfly.  It looks cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 18, 2012, 12:01:32 AM
Can you post a picture?

Who me?  I don't know how to get drawings onto the computer, and I can't figure out how to actually get the pics to work on this thing lol.  I suck with computers.  I know how to use them and turn them on.  That's about it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Yes, but I somehow can't get my pictures to show up on the forum.  Except for my profile pic, all I get is the little page.  It's really annoying.

Redwaller

ask a mod because i don't know about that.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I did, but they aren't on at the moment.  The one I asked at least.  But I can be patient.