News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

BrookSkimmer's Art

Started by BrookSkimmer, June 16, 2012, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on April 15, 2013, 11:53:32 PM
Art trade with Para the Mite!

Jekkra the Juska (Para's character)

Oh. My. Goodness. That is THE MOST AWESOME drawing of a Redwall ferret I. HAVE. EVER. SEEN!!!!!   :o...  :D

BrookSkimmer

;D Oh Romsca, you are too kind! Thank yah!

Rusvul

Are you still taking requests? If so,
Name: Rusvul
Clothing: Aviator goggles on forehead, long white poofy pirate shirt, long leather vest overtop of it, rope attached to vest, and a grappling hook on the other side of the rope, the hook hanging at his side. Plain brown trousers (If your preferred drawing style is with pants), belt with brass buckle.
Weapons: Sabre/cutlass/rapier (Any of'em) hanging, sheathed, at his side. Steampunk brass pistol thrust through belt, if you can't draw guns, it's fine to leave it out.
Appearance: Red fox, white chest, black paws and eartip. half of left ear is missing, left eye has three scars running vertically across it.
(250'th post! Yay!)

BrookSkimmer

Reward contest art coming here soon...

Spera
Liv Aegis
Songbreeze

Redwaller

So Rainshadow, Icefire and someone else who I don't know who won?

Rainshadow

Actually, I didn't win, I was given the prize by someone else who I will not name unless they want me to.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Are you still taking requests? I really like your art.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on May 05, 2013, 11:21:40 PM
Reward contest art coming here soon...

Spera
Liv Aegis
Songbreeze
What were the rewards for?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Gabe The Warrior

Instead of requests all the time, how about art trades? That way, both sides are equal and happy. And if you can't draw, compensate it with whatever other talents you have.

Truth be told, I dislike it when people ask for free pictures. No offense to those that do it.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Maudie

Jekkra looks awesome, Brookskimmer!

So, would you do requests, Gabe, if people offered something in return? :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

@Mask,

Perhaps Mr. Mask...

An equivalent exchange is my idea.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Maudie

Actually, I'm a girl, I just thought I'd let you know. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Gabe The Warrior

Ahh, I was assuming you were a guy, cause mask was called mr.mask by the young dibbuns.

Maudie

I just like the character, that's all. ::)

BrookSkimmer

Please take this discussion else where. This thread is for comments related to my art.