I don't watch t.v
4 (26.7%)
Other
2 (13.3%)
sci fi/action
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Flandor

I like the do it yourself network, some of the shows on food network, the cooking channel, and a lot of documentaries.  Also there are a few shows I love, like Friends, Veronica Mars, Dr. Who, and some others.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

psybox

three candidates for the best TV show ever, In what i think is the order.  Doctor Who, Firefly, and Avatar: The Last Airbender.  (Don't blink)

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

The best TV show is Doctor Who.  No contest.

Flandor

Quote from: psybox on June 25, 2012, 02:44:04 AM

It is good.  I like Firefly more though.  My favorite TV show of all time is Mystery Science Theater 3000.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

Quote from: Flandor on June 25, 2012, 05:07:53 AM
Quote from: psybox on June 25, 2012, 02:44:04 AM

It is good.  I like Firefly more though.  My favorite TV show of all time is Mystery Science Theater 3000.

You're both wrong.  It's NCIS... or E3.  Kind of a tie between the two.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 20, 2012, 12:42:17 PM
I don't have a TV and proud of it!

Other than that, i used to watch Zoboomafoo.

I like SpongeBob but i don't watch it anymore.

I LOVE Masterchef!

I LOVE!!! Touch!!!!! Best TV show ever!

Zoboomafoo! I have't heard that name in awhile! He was so creepy!
When I use a TV it's for movies or Wii. I'm not a TV show person (except MacGyver of course! But that's not on anymore.... Same with Stargate SG-1)
I WILL watch Blue Bloods though... Anyone else seen Flash Point?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

I like some Disney Channel. These will always be my favorites: (Some Disney, and some non Disney)

Wizards of Waverly Place

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Redwall on PBS

Saved by the Bell

Dogs 101 (Animal Planet)

Too Cute (Animal Planet)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Dogs 101, Cats 101, Too Cute and Animal Cops are my favorite on Animal Planet.

Redwallfan7

I added the Redwall t.v show to the list. I love the animation in it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I've never seen the Redwall TV show.  Do they still play it on TV, and is it any good?

psybox

It's not on tv anymore, but it is on youtube, and it's a mixed bag.  Still stand by what i said about Doctor Who being the best tv show.

Redwallfan7

It's great, but that's my personal opinion. It was on PBS from 1999 to 2001, and I only recently saw it several months ago, because during those years, I was into Bratz before I got into Redwall

Rainshadow

Okay, thanks.  I just kept hearing about this TV show, and I had no clue that there even was one.