Who is your favorite Villain?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superdreuzel

So, who is yours?

Mine is Badrang the Tyrant. His name is simply epic! Tobe honest, they all have awesome names, but Badrang is a special thing :D Long live stoats!
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

martins#1fan

Quote from: Superdreuzel on June 14, 2011, 04:34:55 PM
So, who is yours?

Mine is Badrang the Tyrant. His name is simply epic! Tobe honest, they all have awesome names, but Badrang is a special thing :D Long live stoats!
;D ;D ;D ;D
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

martins#1fan

Like the name Black tooth! ;)
But my favorite villain would have to be Skalrag.  :D :D

Mariel

Slagar, definitely. He has the best backstory ever, besides being one of the most evil of all the Redwall villains.  (He enslaved all the wittle mousebabes!)  I'm ashamed to say that my opinion of him has also been improved largely by the amazing Project SLAGAR website.  You should go check it out; I put the link for it on the "Websites" discussion tab.

Osu

Ungatt Trunn. He conquered and held Salamandastron!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Have a few:
Cluny (orginal, scary), the Sable Queen (so evil), the wolverine dude from Rackety Tam (really evil), Rizzid Wearat.

But my favorite is Mad Eyes.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

For no particular reason, my favorite villain is Gruntan Kurdly.

martins#1fan

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 16, 2011, 03:56:54 PM
Have a few:
Cluny (orginal, scary), the Sable Queen (so evil), the wolverine dude from Rackety Tam (really evil), Rizzid Wearat.

But my favorite is Mad Eyes.
What about Badrang ( cruel ) or the fox queen from marlfox, or Tramun Clogg? ::)

daskar666

Feragho is possibly my favorite.
-Killed Urthstripe's parents and then tried to take over his mountain.
-Went on a one-on-one battle with a badger lord (despite being a weasel). Although he did get his horde to assist him afterwards he wasn't even fatally injured. In fact, after the horde came in, it was Urthstripe who was fatally injured.
-Breached Salamandastron, a military fortress (plus there were proper warriors there, not just old ones like in lord brocktree)
-Him and his horde were responsible for killing 5 named "good" characters.
-Was never insane or even panicking/cowardly like almost all other villains (except calling in his horde when he was losing the fight with Urthstripe but that's more reasonable than cowardly)
-Him cheating in the fight proved that he disregarded tradition (was open-minded)
Even Urthstripe expected him to not cheat like that.
-Had the largest horde in the series (besides Ungatt Trunn)
-Unlike Trunn, didn't make stupid mistakes such as fighting one on one and only relying
on one searat who is skilled with a bow.
-Turned Salamandastron into a bit of a tragedy.
Vilu Daskar would have been my favorite but he was only in book 2 of Legend of Luke (which is why I'm writing a  fanfic version where he is in all three books.

Storm

What's wrong with an insane villain? They add spice to the plot. Gabool is my favorite because
A. He never really kills someone good
B. He's smart even when he's insane
C. He looks like a villain
D. He's a searat, the best villain's in all redwall books!
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

daskar666

A bit of insanity is nice but not complete schizophrenia and paranoia like Gabool had. Slagar's insanity made him better as a villain, in Gabool's case it made him look like a bit of a coward.

Trigoma

my fav one has to be Gulo the Savage! he was awsome cause he basicly matched the badger in streght. throuhg the whole book i was hopeing he would fight a badger. but he didnt lol but oh well!
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Martha Braebuck

mine is probably Ugnatt Trunn!!! Or Vilu Daskar!! (if thats how you spell it)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I really can't name a favourite as they are all great.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Silas