News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"So, er, where are you from?"  Shadow hoped he would just forget about this moment.  Then her secret would be safe.

OOC:  What time period is this, like, what book?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: after the rogue crew

BIC: "The Northlands." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Thanks

BIC:  "Really?  I don't really know where I'm from.  I was picked up by one of the brothers here when I was just a little dibbun."  Shadow decided to skip the fact that she was with her family before that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari and Abbot Slusk

Davidari smiled and walked out to towards the orchard. Abbot Slusk turned to Shadow and said, "He is very strange isn't he."

Zanthar Deathhound

"Get my men ready.." said Zanthar to his captains. They bowed low and walked off. He went to a balcony on his palace and looked at Redwall.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Could  me and the other hare come to redwall abbey?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 28, 2012, 07:04:04 PM
Davidari smiled and walked out to towards the orchard. Abbot Slusk turned to Shadow and said, "He is very strange isn't he."

"Yes, I'd say so, but he says that he has relatives in the Abbey."

Leatho Shellhound

HolmOak and Galdoran saw the abbey and walked to it, they got there by late noon.  

"Hello up there, any one home?" asked HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Yes I know." said Slusk looking at him. "But I think there is more to him then we think.." He heard the banging at the gate and said, "Go see who that is please."

Rainshadow

"Alright."  Shadow ran up to the battlements and looked down on two hares.  "What business do you have at the Abbey?"

Leatho Shellhound

"We seek lodging for the night. Enemy fort a mile away......this enemy is Zanthar Deathhound." said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Abbot Slusk walked up when he said that and he fainted.

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh the poor chap." asid HolmOak

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Open the gates!"  Shadow picked up the abbot and started to carry him towards the infirmary.  She felt like fainting herself, but managed to bring him to the infirmary before she collapsed next to him.

Leatho Shellhound

"I say, I think I said the wrong think, wot." said HolmOak as he walked in.

click the banner