News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 29, 2012, 01:36:13 AM
OOC: oh sorry

BIC: "My old friend Amelia McBrice and her husband Amaru of Jima told me of him and how he graduated from an evil academy and.." he shuttered and said, "And he is a living dead.."

Razer fainted this time

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

"Why does this monsters name cause so much fear in this abbey?!" said Davidari
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I thought Razer was in the infirmary.

BIC:  "I don't know.  Ah!  Here we are.  Cavern Hole.  Anybeast want something to eat?"  Shadow looked from one beast to the next.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

They sat down and ate their dinner. Afterwards Daviari took Shadow outside were no beast was. "What were you saying earlier about Ungatt Trunn?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Er, uh... nothing!  Absolutely nothing!"  Shadow forced a grin.  Probably everyone could tell it was forced, you couldn't usually see her molars.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

OOC:Razer woke up and found them

BIC:Razer followed them to cavern hole.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari crossed his arms and said, "Just please tell me. I would really like to know."

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on June 29, 2012, 02:12:48 AM
OOC:Razer woke up and found them

BIC:Razer followed them to cavern hole.

OOC:  Ooohhh.  Okay, thanks!

BIC:  Shadow sighed.  "Don't tell anyone, but Ungatt Trunn was one of my great ancestors.  I don't have anything to do with him though!"  Shadow waited for him to run off.  She knew that he would hate her for her ancestors.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari sighed and said, "That's what I thought.. He drove my family into the northlands and I just wanted to know.."

Rainshadow

"I-I'm so sorry," Shadow stuttered.  She was sure he would hate her now.

AbbotAlf0805

But that was a long time ago and this is a different time." said Davidari looking at her smiling.

Rainshadow

"So it is.  So it is."  Shadow walked over to the tables to get something to eat.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched her go smiling and went to the orchard.

Leatho Shellhound

"This food is the best, I say top hole all around." said HolmOak with his mouth full of food.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

One of the maids said to the abbot, "Who let a hare in here? He will eat us out of food in a day!"