News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Yes that's the idea HolmOak." said Davidari still tracking.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"I see, so we could attack them." said HolmOak
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"No. So we can take out Zanthar Deathhound once and for all." said Davidari.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

"But if he is already dead, than how do we kill him?" Asked HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari whipped out his sword and looked at it. He ran his paw slowly across the blade and said, "This will kill him.."

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 02, 2012, 07:30:05 PM
  "I have no idea."  Shadow turned to Razer.  "What were you hallucinating about?"

Razer shrugged. "Just a bunch of monsters. I'm kinda spooked from the battle."

OOC:Thanks AbbotAlf0805!
@everyone Razer's an otter/wildcat hybrid now, wot?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw castle Hound and said, "So that's where the blighter lives.."

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 02, 2012, 08:37:21 PM
Davidari whipped out his sword and looked at it. He ran his paw slowly across the blade and said, "This will kill him.."

"I say it is". said HolmOak

OOC: who is going to be the new war lord after he his dead?

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: you'll see..

BIC: Davidari snuck up to the gate and stabbed the guard in the back.

Skyblade

Razer was walking outside on the front lawn, unable to stop thinking of Zanthar. Finally she made the decision to go and talk to him one more time. She ran out the main gates and followed the same direction she took.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari searched the guard and found the key. He quietly opened the door. He snuck in and searched for Zanthar.

Skyblade

Razer noticed something was wrong. Very wrong. There were other footsteps besides her's, and she could scent the scents of familiar ones like HolmOak and Davidari. She ripped off a tree branch and hurled it into the horizon in anger. Of course! They've gone after me! Oh great, now I've led them to Zanthar's secret hideout! She ran even faster, at the pek of her speed, cursing herself for being too stupid to cover up her tracks.

Leatho Shellhound

With HolmOak right behind him they went along the wall hiding behind the vines that grew from the wall and walking in the shadows.

"I think the blighter is in that tent." said HolmOak

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari grabbed a weasel guard and pointed his sword at his neck. He wispered, "Make a noise and your dead. Now take me to Zanthar.."

Skyblade

Razer ran so fast she thought her lungs would burst. She finally came to the hideout. Not seeing the others, she lay on the grass panting.