The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Gema had been on the ship looking out over the ocean. IT was beautiful if it hadn't been the fact that a ship was following them.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

A barbaric looking otter was balanced skillfully on the bowsprit. He pointed his sword at Gema and grinned wickedly.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Just as Davidari said, "It's fine," Talon raced out onto the deck, followed by his mother Shadow.  "Talon!  You come back here this instant!"  Shadow's mate Jag came out more dignified and walked up to Davidari.  "'Ello mate!"  He held out a paw.
  Shadow grabbed Talon and dragged him back to his father.  "Talon!  When I get done with you you'll wish that you had never-"  She looked up at Davidari and gasped.  "Davidari!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Shadow?!" said Davidari stepping back a bit, "I'm meeting to many old friends on this ship..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Well, I guess everyone just wanted to have an adventure after the last one.  Well, you've met my husband Jag, and this is my son Talon."  Talon looked up at Davidari with a smile on his face.  "'Ello sah!  Do you want a cookie?"  Talon held up three cookies, all of which Shadow took.  "You weren't supposed to have those, Talon!"  She smiled apologetically at Davidari.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari patted his head and smiled. He looked at Shadow and said, "Since when did you leave Redwall and become a sailor?"

Leatho Shellhound

"Well Davidari, you seem to know every one on this ship already. Hey look out....do you see them, and tell me first thing when you see the Island because we need to get more food and water." said Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"I left soon after you did.  I found that Abbey life was not the life for me.  I met Jag soon after coming to the ports, and we fell in love.  Then came Talon, and Sealoot took us in, because we didn't have a home."  Talon started to wriggle his way out of Shadow's arm.  She quickly grabbed him and handed him to Jag.  "Could you please take your son, the escape artist?"

OOC:  Is this right?  Sealoot?

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari smiled and said, "Gema and Razer are on the ship too."

W0NWILL

OOC: Birata's the pirate chasing them

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: WONWILL please attack the ship.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

"Really?  Well, I'd better go and say hello to them.  You and Jag could get to know each other!  Er, and Talon too."  She added the last name with a pitiful look on her face, causing Jag to grab Talon, who was trying to get to the cookies that were in Shadow's hand.  Shadow raced to the kitchen, deposited the cookies and ran up to Razer.  "Razer!  Good to see you!"