News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari watched her go and said to Jag, "Nice to meet you Jag."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Yes, you too!  It's good to meet anyone 'o knows Shadow."  Talon looked up at Davidari.  "Awe you my mommy's bwuddew?  Ow hew husban'?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari laughed and said, "I'm not her brother and I'm certainly not her husband. I'm just and old friend." 
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Birata called orders to his crew, "pile on all sail, put the oars on double speed, we kin catch em!" He turned to Hex, "Git the grappling hooks, the ones with chain so they can't cut through them."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked over the edge of the ship and saw somthing off n the distance.

W0NWILL

Birata cupped his paws around his mouth and called mockingly, "Are yew gonna run?"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw another ship and replied, "Come and try us fool!"

Rainshadow

"No!  We gonna fight you!"  Talon had always been known for amazingly keen hearing, but he had no clue what that meant.  "We is gonna fight dem, wight?"  He looked up to Jag, who looked to the captain.  "Are we going to 'ide like wimps, or are we going to fight?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Birata's eyes shone with the love of sea chase, "We'll see whos the fool! We'll keep you on the oars and whip yore females an' children in front of ye!"

AbbotAlf0805

"I don't know about you all but," Davidari whipped out the legendary Knight Sword and yelled at the pirates, "Eulalia!!!!"

W0NWILL

"'Ex, double the double pace on the oars, don't spare the rod."

AbbotAlf0805

Come on ye blaggars!" yelled Davidari ready to fight.

Rainshadow

Talon held up his wooden sword and shouted, "OOLALIA!!"  Jag grabbed him by the arm and dragged him below deck.  "C'mon Talon!  You need to guard below deck!"  Talon was pleased with this job and stood guarding in front of his bed.  "I'w whack aw uv da vewmin dat come down 'ewe!"
  Meanwhile, Shadow was on deck looking for Jag.  She ran into him and said, "Jag!  Where's Talon?  You put him below deck right?"  When he nodded, she grabbed his paw and helped him to his feet.  Then she pulled out her dagger and Jag pulled out his sword.  At the same time they shouted, "WILDFIIIRRRREEE!!!"

W0NWILL

As the neared the ship, Birata cast his grappling hook, it snagged up high in the mizzenmast. "Stop the oars! Furl all the sail on the port side!" Two more of his crew tossed their hooks, they were experienced at this and they landed up high in  the fore and main masts. Now The White Pearl was broadside with the Soumaya. "Slingers and bowers!"

OOC: Abbot, mind if I play the crew except for Hex?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Go ahead.

BIC: Davidari ran up to place where the grapples landed and braced his mighty shield.