News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 04, 2012, 09:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Gema had fought alongside the crew and went below decks to get a drink. Fighting was tiring.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked over to the bow of the ship and looked at the stars still depressed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

Gema had gotten her drink and went up to the warrior mouse. "Whats wrong with you?" Gema said kindly.

Leatho Shellhound

"Right crew full sail a head, we are lighter than they are, and we are going to sail across the sand bank, and the rest of you shoot the other ship with fire arrows...hop to it your lives depend on it!!" yelled Sealoot
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Nothing Gema.. Just nothing.." sai Davidari with a sigh.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow watched Jag go to the kitchens with the others, then she headed toward the bow.  She put a paw on Davidari's back.  "Don't be so depressed.  You'll find someone that you'll fall in love with.  I personally guarantee it.  It just might take a while.  I mean, look at me!  When you saw me last, did you think that I'd ever get married and have young 'uns to take care of?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

"Hi Shadow!" Gema said brightly looking up at her old friend. "Divardi you didn't tell me that she was on board!"

Leatho Shellhound

"Divardi, you and your friends help the crew." said Sealoot

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Yes Gema, I've been working on here for about three seasons.  It's good to see you!"

OOC:  I gotta go.  Cya all later!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Bye

BIC: Davidari walked off while the two old friends caught up with each other. He went into his room and looked the door so he could not be disturbed.

Leatho Shellhound

"Oh never mind". said Sealoot  "keep shooting those arrows."

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Guys its DAVIDARI Not Divardi

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 08:16:10 PM
 Shadow watched Jag go to the kitchens with the others, then she headed toward the bow.  She put a paw on Davidari's back.  "Don't be so depressed.  You'll find someone that you'll fall in love with.  I personally guarantee it.  It just might take a while.  I mean, look at me!  When you saw me last, did you think that I'd ever get married and have young 'uns to take care of?"

Razer was sitting by herself when she heard this. She knocked a barrel over and stormed into the next room.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari heard the noise and walked up to the door of the room. He knocked and said, "Razer?"

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!