News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

No password, no serive." said the bartender as Davidari walked off.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: since the bartender in a NPC can i use magic on him? lol

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

Legion dug into the tenders mind. "tell me all you know about Tsuzuku". using powers unknown to many Grave forced him to talk

Leatho Shellhound

At that moment a young white mouse walked in.  And he said to Davidari...."That's a nice sword you have there, let me introduce (I don't know if I spelled that right) my self...I am Mucklik."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Tsuzuku's palace has a weak point... the east wall has a sewage grade. It can easily be destroyed with Jimanesse fireworks. The easiest way to anger Tsuzuku is to talk about his father and a Redwaller by the name of Stephanie.." said the bartender in a trance. 

Davidari saw the clothes that Mucklik was wearing and said, "Your not going to attack me Noonvaler?"

Leatho Shellhound

"No, not now....but what are you doing with my sister?"  8) said Muchlik

OOC: you can call him much for short.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

What?! Your Hylia's brother?!" said Davidari stepping back.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

Shadow watched Davidari walk into the tavern and followed him, saying to her husband, "Why don't you and Tal catch up with Razer?"  She walked into the tavern and sat down next to a mouse making a funny face.  He was staring at the bartender.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"good. thanks." he said while getting up and leaving, he erased the Tenders memory and he forgot about the conversation. as he walked passed the noonvaler Graves eyes went dark black, then back to normal.

AbbotAlf0805

What are you here to do. Take her away from me?" said Davidari crossing his arms.

Leatho Shellhound

"No, but I want to know if she is in safe paws". said Muchlik

click the banner

Rainshadow

Shadow climbed into the seat the strange mouse had previously been seated in.  She looked at Davidari.  "What are we talking about?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari turned around and said, "I wasn't talking to you but this jerk is here to take away Hylia."