News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: This relates to this in the last RP,

QuoteWell you see.. When I was in the north mountains there was this woman you see and well.. I uh.. fell in love.." said Davidari, "She was the princess of The Empire of Kotir.."

BIC: "Well we can't tell for sure." said Foldie. She leaned in closer and whispered, "I heard rumors that Davidari and Tyria Greeneyes loved eachother."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"What's next in the plan? Your idiotic plan. Seriously, knock on the gate?"

AbbotAlf0805

I am not as stupid as you think.." said Davidari, "I'm comin back Tyria Greeneyes.." he muttered under his breath.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Sure."

OOC: I love playing a sarcastic character.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: lol

BIC: Davidari was deep in thought as he walked down the trail. His old memories were returning....

In the Castle of Kotir a young mouse named Davidari the Warrior was speaking with Princess Tyria Greeneyes in her room. Tyria was sitting on her bed and Davidari was looking out the window. "Will I see you again someday Davi?" asked Tyria. Davidari turned around and said, "I don't know Tyria.." He sat down next to her and said, "But id know that my spirit will be with you always." Tyria nodded as a tear fell down her cheek. Davidari put an arm around her and said, "Don't be sad Tyria. Please; I don't like to see you so sad." Tyria looked at him and said, "I will try.. Davi; will you remember me?" Davidari smiled and said, "Of corse I will. I could never forget you. Tyria smiled and Davidari kissed her...

W0NWILL

Leeft snappend her claws in front of his face, "Earth to Davidari! What's next in your genius plan?"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari woke up saying, "Oh! oh sorry I was uh.. living in the past. We walk in when they open the gates."

W0NWILL

"D'you really think that they'll open the gates when we have all our weapons?"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked up and said, "Yes. Yes I do.."

W0NWILL

"Wow, you're even more stupid then you look." Clayclaw rapped her on the forehead causing her to go cross-eyed.

AbbotAlf0805

After a days march the group made it to the Castle. Davidari knocked on the gate and several guards said, "Who dares to knock on the gate of a thousand eyes?!" Davidari breathed in and yelled back, "One who has love for it's fruits and feelings for it's foundation!" Then the guards all ran around yelling orders at each other and they opened the gate quickly.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"'Ow would 'e know them?  They be wildcats if I've 'eard right.  Of course, 'e does know wildcats.  I mean, look at me!"  Jag looked up at the castle in awe and wonder.

Meanwhile, Shadow was still trekking with her head in chains.  Talon was ahead of her.  He shouted out, "When will we get there?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I know he knows wildcats, but I'm talking about those wildcats, idiot! Seriously, I thought wildcats were supposed to be smart."

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Can Muchlik be in the prisons of castle?

"Wow, what a castle, I wonder who lived here long ago," said Fox walking in.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner