Main Menu

Combine the members!

Started by Trigoma, August 20, 2012, 06:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

How is this game even supposed to be played?  (Not that anyone is actually playing it, mind you)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

The way it's supposed to be played is this: One would find a picture that describes or depicts two forum members.
The last post like that was Jarky's, combining Teer and Tungro with a picture of a penguin with a dogs head.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Needs to learn how to post pics some day...*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

@Rosie Willowwater and I

@Sebias of Redwall Go to Google, find your image, open it separately in a new tab, right-click it and hit "Copy Image Location." Paste that into the img tags, found underneath the B in the icons when you go to make a new post. (Or [ img] [/ img] without the spaces)

Sebias of Redwall

Thanks, Corn. I'll have to try that...

Nice pic, btw.  :)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Sebias of Redwall

Hold it... Rose is the squirrel, and Corn's the hedgehog, right?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

Sorry about the dobble post :P
Seb, Verdie and Russa
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Cool!  You should post this in your art thread too!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱