That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

That awkward (mostly frustrating) moment when your fighting a losing battle with bad connection
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

That awkward moment when you... uh, no, wait. What was I going to say?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Feles

Claps*

That awkward moment when you clap in text form
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

That awkward moment when you're hanging out with someone who seems pretty cool, but then they make an extremely offensive joke and you're just like "Eheheh...I gotta go. Bye!" And then run away as fast as you can.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you are wandering around the store and keep running into the same person.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

That awkward moment when you realize someone is reading over your shoulder.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

That awkward moment when someone asks if you have any music an your phone but you know they wouldn't like your music.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Mask on January 09, 2017, 07:23:51 PM
That awkward moment when someone asks if you have any music an your phone but you know they wouldn't like your music.
EVERY TIME.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 15, 2016, 02:54:12 AM
That awkward moment when you think someone is talking to you, so you reply and they're like "seriously? I wasn't talking to you."

*Remembers a certain conversation from OFC...*

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on February 04, 2016, 12:18:23 AM
*narrows eyes* not quite sure what you're trying to say....

Quote from: Mask on February 04, 2016, 12:19:16 AM
Sorry! Wasn't talking to you.. :P

Aaaaaawkwaaard... ;D

Maudie

That awkward moment when you say hi to someone in the hallways and then they start a conversation and you're like no, stop. I was just saying hi...

alexandre

That awkward moment when you are viewing another forum members profile and then in their "activity" section it says that they are viewing your profile.
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Rosie Willowwater

That awkward moment when you see someone in public who looks like one of the member's YOUR FACE pictures and you get really excited.