News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Yes I have returned after many a long night spent in my closet lol

*TACKLEHUGS BACK*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 17, 2017, 02:17:02 AM
Oh my word, five days?!  How did you manage?
It's called physical activity, I assume.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Ooooowww!!!

Why do humans have wisdom teeth? They huuurrrt...

I really need to get mine out, but they just started bothering me, so it might be a bit before we can make the appointment.

Meanwhile I'll just die of pain... :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Did you know that blacksmiths used to be the dentists as well?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Say someone's wisdom teeth grow in weird like most peoples', but said individual doesn't want to get them out. Can they choose to keep them?

Asking for a future friend. ;)

The Skarzs

If they don't mind them pushing their other teeth around painfully and getting horribly crooked teeth.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Having them taken out is the better option in the long run.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Quick question.

If a book is in the public domain, and you pay for a copy from a legitimate publisher, is it then illegal to copy that and put it online/publish it in the Kindle store for free?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jetthebinturong

Don't think so. Public domain is public domain, anyone can do whatever they like with the material.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

If it's actually in the public domain, yes it is legal. You just have to be careful, because for foreign materials, one translation may be public domain and another may not be.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie