News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I love duck-tape. I saw a hat, made from duck-tape and cardboard. Mainly duck-tape. And duck-tape can be used on cars! Yes, without duck-tape we would be lost.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I've seen a dress made of duct-tape
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

They've discovered a new species of tape worm. Tis called the Duck Tape worm.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

In Australia we called duct tape sticky tape...
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In many parts of the world tis also called tape.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

In Mayan parts of the world there's also walled tape.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I wonder if there is such a thing as goose tape.

Gonff

Duct-tape is not actually duck-tape. But it is fun to call it that.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

I would say something about duck-tape, but 5 beavers have me in a head lock.

*beaver jumps onto lap*

skjdghksjbgjbskfjgakufyugsflsuygrtugysergtsuegtrksugtueryskugtusfygtigyserukgtsuiyreg

Evil beavers. I'm afraid I can no longer speak beaver language. They were trying to brain-wash me and that made me forget! I think it says:

Leader,
  We have successfully placed bombs in all the malls in California. Thanks for the extra supply of bulldozers. They will be used to destroy all the dog houses in Maine.

But this is just a guess. ToR knows their language very well. He can tell if this is what it really says. Run from the beavers everyone!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

I was just about to spray this thread with beaver repellant, but now that they are already here there isn't any point, it won't have the same effect. I'll do it to the other threads! Just a second.

I'm back! They're all repelled up. Anyway, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES THE BEAVERS ARE HERE!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

*Smacks a beaver with a frying pan*

Sorry! They started to eat my candy. I'm not going to let them do that!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaa! No More of this!

*beavers come out with bottle rockets*

Help! Help! HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The beavers!!!!!!!!!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

You translated it correct, however, it also says i ate the grilled cheese sandwiches, send me some more to use.
Wha...
AHHHHHHHH!!!!
A BEAVER JUST TRIED TO EAT MY SANDWICH!!
RUNNNNN!!!!
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

THEY'RE BRAINWASHING MY TOMATOES! NOOOO! RUN LITTLE TOMATOES, RUN!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO, THEY'VE BRAINWASHED MY TOMATOES! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redwall Musician

I've just received a message from the president of America. It said:

The beavers have taken over the entire population of Texas. Only I remain unharmed here in the white house. All our nuclear weapons have been taken by beavers, and will be used to destroy Hawaii.

So I just wanted to warn everyone in Hawaii. Remember the 3 tips to surviving a beaver attack:

1. Never tell the beavers where you keep your weapons, no matter how much they destroy. Weapons make them stronger.

2. If they start destroying your house, then duck and cover.

3. Try to survive.