News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

Dragon egg is a great website you can hatch your own Dragon. Please click the codes and that will help our Dragon's hatch Anyone is welcome to put there bb code here for clicks People cannot hatch there Dragons without click's so please click!!!!

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

OR... You can just put it in your sig like I did.  :D I have that second one hatched.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

So My second one will look like that cool ;D

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dawnwing

If your egg isn't hatching (especially once it gets to be less than 4 days remaining, it won't hatch before that), or you don't want to worry about putting it in a signature, you can stick it in one or both of these sites.  Just wait at least one day after getting it 'cause if it gets too many too quickly the egg can get sick. ;)
http://lair.silverdrak.de/
http://mirror.dailydragonfix.com/

If you guys want a certain breed (apart from like the super-rares), I could breed you one of mine, just let me know.  I could get you guys a Magi (the orange ones) to start with, because those have the ability to transport/trade an egg to another user - all you can do without one is recieve gifts.

And here's my only egg right now:

Redwallfan7

I tried to register but it said my email was invalid, and that I keep putting in an incorrect repsonse, when I really put in the correct response to the security question. Oh well
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

AxeHound

Redwallfan7

I registered. I'm just waiting for the confirmation.

AxeHound

It's pretty fast. It should have already shown up.

Dawnwing

Try checking your junk folder if you can't find it; sometimes registration emails for sites end up there.

Dannflor

Mine HATCHED After click the hatchlings

Please click dragons and eggs so they can grow and hatch

I clicked all the egg's here