News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

card games

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 10, 2012, 12:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

whats your favorite card game mine is yu  gi yo i think thats yet.

Redwallfan7

I like this one card game, but  I forgot it's name.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

War, Egyptian War and Mao.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm workin' on one at the moment.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 10, 2012, 05:16:42 AM
i like...um...hearts

Aye, ah've made zeveral gamez with playin' cardz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

blindsimeonjtp

like what kind of games?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on October 11, 2012, 02:08:31 AM
like what kind of games?

Well I made up a game with playing cards but it is hard to write how to play it.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, zame with mine. Ah have a folder with the rulez for it inside. It takez up a good zeveral pagez.

Redwallfan7

I used to like playing online solitare.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

War, rat screw and old maids.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Capn Greypatch

Texas Hold 'Em...I love poker!
I'm a decent player live, but online, not so much...I've lost quiiiite a bit playing online.
Here's a tip to you young people out there - don't gamble (and if you do, don't do it online...it's very dangerous!).

Crazy 8's is also a good game...and Gorfog (which my friend and I invented). :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

W0NWILL

/\ Same, I love poker, but I do it live with skittles.

Capn Greypatch

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 13, 2012, 08:42:20 PM
/\ Same, I love poker, but I do it live with skittles.

That's a good idea actually! Playing with candy instead of money. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Flandor

I'm an avid Magic: The Gathering player.  I play in two small tournaments every week at my local game shop.  Anyone else play? Right now, for Modern I run a R/G Aggro homebrew and for Standard I'm running a B/W Exalted deck.  Works in progress include a B/W Discard/Pack Rat deck and a Modern Mono-Green Primalcrux deck. 

I also like gin rummy.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer