Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Bragoon

I think it more depends on the person, not the schooling.  It does depend some on the schooling for sure, but not entirely.  If a homeschooler learns from a very open and wide-viewed curriculum, then yes, perhaps they would.  But on the other hand, if a homeschooler studies a more tight-lipped, factually-viewed curriculum, then they're not as likely to appreciate fictional adventures like Redwall. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Gonff on October 22, 2011, 01:52:09 PM
My youth group leader says at our school you are legally allowed to carry around a Bible and pray before lunch as long as you aren't beating people over the head with religion.
Pray before lunch? You mean like thanking God for the meal?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I don't know. A group of teens at my church have been carrying their Bibles around in plain sight and gathering around the lockers to pray every day before classes start. It's been pretty cool, even though I myself don't go.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

A friend of mine showed me this link and I figured I'd share it with y'all.  Pretty interesting, but I would want to check out all the sources before I took it all as 100% accurate. 
http://blog.writeathome.com/?p=3117
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

That was the most hilarious blog I've ever seen. I hope it's 100%, It sure does sound true from some of the things I've studied on Home vs. Public school.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

This is my first year of homeschooling I am 11 and in 6th grade
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the party kid! ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Ok how old are you Dannflor 2

Dannflower Reguba

The whole kid thing was just a joke (I'm 15 1/2) because I've been homeshooled for like, 11 years.
It's Awesome!

Dannflor

YEARS OLD WOW

Dannflower Reguba

What?
What is so WOW aboutr that?

Dannflor

Dannflower Reguba

4 years difference? That's not a big deal.... although it is more than 1/3 of your life....

Wisteria Wild Cat

Don't make him feel bad! Lol, I've been homeschooling for like..... Ever. It IS pretty awesome, but I fight with my brother a lot. In my defense, he usually starts it. But I have to be the bigger person and end it. So says my Dad....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflor

It is really a pain to be in school one year and the next year a homeschooler it is really weird