News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What will you be doing on Halloween night?

Started by Redwallfan7, October 27, 2012, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simce it's around the corner, how will you be spending it?

I'll probably just stay home and hand out candy
1 (4.2%)
I'll be going trick or treating or to a Halloween party
6 (25%)
I'll be watching t.v and movies
1 (4.2%)
I don't celebrate Halloween
7 (29.2%)
What night? I'll be sleeping through it!
2 (8.3%)
Other
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Redwallfan7

Just curious. This year, I'll be going to a movie with my parents, to celebrate my Dad's birthday (his is on October 20th). Since we don't celebrate Halloween in great detail like we used to.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

I'll most likely be watching TV and eating candy that I got for this occasion.  I'll be keeping the door locked and not answering it.  I want to keep my candy!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

I will be at home playing a new game that's coming out, but sometimes I go with a group of friends.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lutra

I'll be inside, bundled up because we will likely be getting rain here. I'd have been inside anyway, and I don't give out candy or attend parties.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

phoenixfoden

every ones to scared to visit me!!!!hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

AxeHound

Dress up as the Doctor and mooch candy off of strangers.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

I shall be staying home doing nothing special. I don't celebrate Halloween. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Something Horrifying

Celebrating my birthday with my three closest friends! In costume, of course, because Halloween is my favorite holiday.

We'll be going to the aquarium, then out to dinner. We were going to spend the night at one of my friend's houses, but her little sisters have school the next day, so we're just all gonna head home, then head back to her place the next morning to hang out some more.

It's actually my 21st birthday, so if we go out for dinner somewhere nice (we're still deciding between two restaurants, one would only have beer but the other would have nicer things) I'll probably order a drink to share, or if not I'll probably stop at the store and buy like, a hard lemonade or an airplane-size bottle of something. I don't drink, but it's my 21st birthday, so I kind of have to BUY something, just because I can. I may not even finish it. Alcohol isn't a big deal to me, and never had any appeal (or to my friends)...if it did, I could have been drinking for many years (which technically I have? just little sips eeeevery now and then, since that's all I want). Hell, there are two giant bottles of whiskey in the cupboard behind me. If I wanted to drink, no one would notice if I cracked those open whenever I wanted (I helped myself to a tiny drop one time about a month ago, for a sore throat). XD
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rusvul

W0NWILL

I want to dress as a weeping angel and stand at the corner of the block, freaking people out. :)