News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Castaways of the Flying Dutchman Discussion

Started by Matthias720, July 07, 2011, 04:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Felldoh154

Matthias720

Correct The order is Castaways, Angel's Command, and Voyage of Slaves.

Primrosewarrior

I really liked voyage of slaves,
Spoiler
exept I cried when serefina died :'(
[close]

MOD EDIT: I think there are a couple here that don't want to know that until they've finished the book.  Tiria just said she's reading it now. ;)

Captain Tammo

An amazing series, I liked just as much as redwall (as in the series, not just the book)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Felldoh154 on July 04, 2012, 07:15:14 PM
one of my favorite series of all time. I love these books, perhaps even more than redwall series. I just wish there were more  :-\

Blasphemy!  :P

:D JK

I own the first book,... But I just can't pick it up.  :-\
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

You should. They are good it's kinda like Redwall except with people. It has the same style of Redwall though
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Of course it does! Brian wrote it! It's sehr gut, but in my opinion, it can't compare with Redwall.

Endar Feyblade

Castaway5

I think the series is better than Redwall.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

gorath

I don't think Jacques "No Offense Please!" should have made Serafina and Captain Thuron die.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Skarlathrox

I don't think you can really compare Redwall and the Castaways.... They're both so similar and yet so different. I love the Brian Jacques style and I think he writes about people just as well as he does about animals.
~*This Signature is the Best!*~

Redwallfan7

The first book was really good, I'm going to read the second and third after I finish the second Seekers book.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

would you guys recomend me reading these books?