News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Redwall Character

Started by Briar, June 09, 2011, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 26, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
Most hares (except for Scarum, he was totally unlikable)
I definitely agree with that! Scarum....*looks away in disgust*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

What is so bad about Scarum?! Ok he wasn't the beast hare but he wasn't all that bad.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

He had hardly any redeeming qualities! He ate all of those hedgehogs' food, and didn't realize how atrocious that was!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

He was annoying, gluttonous, Never admitted he did anything wrong and was just a Not so loving character.

Leatho Shellhound

I thought he was funny.  :D I liked how he ate that food.  ;D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Scarum was pretty bad but he was very entertaining to read about. The part were Triss almost leaves him behind as punishment for his gluttony was hilarious. 
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Faiyloe

Or the part where they all get captured by the corsairs and he starts talking about education.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Talking about how 'heducationed he was, so Plugg asks him to name the boat. I found that pretty funny.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

He is somewhat funny but sometimes not in the best way. I did like his song about Education but I did not like him!

Jukka the Sling

He was kind of funny, but totally annoying, 'cause he never admitted he did anything wrong.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

...I was cast as the voice actor for Scarum in a Triss movie (Coincidentally, one that failed to exist)

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 29, 2013, 03:43:40 AM
Triss movie (Coincidentally, one that failed to exist)
Bummer. I so want some Redwall book to become a movie!

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 29, 2013, 03:45:44 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 29, 2013, 03:43:40 AM
Triss movie (Coincidentally, one that failed to exist)
Bummer. I so want some Redwall book to become a movie!

Me too!

...Actually, I want all the Redwall books to become movies!
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Blazemane

How could I possibly decide!?

Sunflash, Lord Brocktree, Matthias, Cregga, Keyla, Deyna, Mhera, Luke, Ranguvar, Finnbarr Galedeep, Arven, Tansy, Russano, Romsca, Skarlath...

It's like... if I say one if my favorite, I have to make the other ones of lesser value. But they're so much awesomeness within the series, I feel like I couldn't do that.

My guess is that every poster on here making lists of favorites from every book has similar feelings...

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn...I think that this is the 1000th time that I've said this ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.