News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Salamandastron's Past

Started by Lord Gorath, November 18, 2012, 10:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Gorath

I'm figuring to do a fanfiction for Salamandastron's history, so I want someone's opinion about how I should do it. And if this is a good idea.

cregga rose eyes

In Lord Brocktree, It meantions previous badger lords and ladies from the past. Perhaps you could write a fan fiction for each, or even for one. I think in Outcast of Redwall it also mentions older badger lords of the past.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Lord Gorath

I mean like a thorough thing that describes how the badgers/hares came, and what happened before the mentioned stuff.

winifred

Quote from: Lord Gorath on November 19, 2012, 03:21:51 AM
I mean like a thorough thing that describes how the badgers/hares came, and what happened before the mentioned stuff.
Oooooh great idea!!!!
Just some suggestions  ;)
B/c of the name >Salamandastron, it could be about how it was an active volcano and dragons lived there! [fire-breathing-lizards] Then for some reason or other they had to leave and were never seen again. Wise well-respected Beasts of great stregnth came [badgers] and brought with them hares! They came from the center of a forest with the purposes of defending it and their fellow woodlander beasts. Volcano= perfect defense base!  ;D A great battle took place and the Mt. and the beasts became legend!

Have some ideas now? Like I said, just suggestions!  ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...