News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Swell!!! Those look great!

Could you do me and Rainshadow dancing?

Leatho
As person I'm 6 foot light brown hair brown eyes. And as animal, an otter.

In dark over knee lederhosen, with blue shirt.

[close]

Rainshadow
  So, I pretty much based my dress off of a picture I found that had an awesome design:

Only my dress doesn't have any red on it.  No, I decided to have fun and say that it's sort of a grey-blue in colour, with the top part looking like a moving storm cloud, and the bottom having rain.  Like, literal rain pouring from the clouds.  The very bottom of the skirt is a darker blue-grey, and is basically a puddle.  Oh, and flashes of lightning sometimes come from the clouds, so there's that, too.  (The dress is enchanted so that the pattern is moving, so... yeah.)  Oh!  And also, another different thing is that I added sleeves coloured like the storm cloud.  They're the same type of sleeve as Jasmine's from Aladdin:

And I honestly don't care whether you draw me as human or an animal, but if ya wanna draw me as a human, I look pretty much like this picture, with light(ish) brown hair and sorta pale blue eyes:

[close]
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

cregga rose eyes

Thanks!!

Also Leatho, do you want it as you two dancing as people, or animals, or even both?
edit: Also is there a specific type of dance that you want?
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on January 07, 2015, 11:16:11 PM
Thanks!!

Also Leatho, do you want it as you two dancing as people, or animals, or even both?
edit: Also is there a specific type of dance that you want?

Feel free to do what ever you're more comfortable with.

As maybe us doing the Zwiefacher?

click the banner

Cluny the Scourge

I would really appreciate a picture of Cluny the Scourge in front of his rat horde of you could do that it would be great:)

cregga rose eyes

Here is Leatho's request:

I decided to make rainshadow an otter too. I almost overlooked the lightning description part of her dress.

And I'll get to your request, hopefully later today, Cluny
Drifting with the wind

Mhera

Leatho Shellhound

That is wonderful! Thank you so much!

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

Thanks! And I'm glad you like it Leatho.
Drifting with the wind

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cluny the Scourge

MeadowR

Great collection of drawings! I especially like the stylised Yath squirrel with the cross-hatching on.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Søren

Wow! Look at the detail...that's really cool!

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

My dress is so preeeeeeettyyyyyyy.  ;D  (Guess who got a total of four hours of sleep over the weekend!  (Well, around four hours.  I may have gotten closer to five or six hours.))  Seriously, though, that's awesome.  Love it!  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!