"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Requests and my random artwork.

Started by cregga rose eyes, November 19, 2012, 11:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

Thanks Everyone!  :D

Here's Cluny's request:

I got a bit sloppy on the army but i hope you like it. I was also being a bit... silly on one section of the army where the fox is swinging its weapon.

heres Cluny by himself:
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Leatho Shellhound

This is swell! The feathers in his helmet and his tail design are great!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cluny the Scourge

Thanks I love ithem that are sooooo good

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I have request from likkle ole me. I would like all of these guys in a row, but Marshall standing out the most.

Name: Marshall Scottsworth
Species: Fox (good)
Weapon: A Huge iron axe, a small dagger, and i long yew bow
Apperence: He has Blue fur. He wheres a Racoon Hat. Has bright Blue eyes and wheres a torn up Blue and Black Tunic. Has a quiver full of arrows. Also, he has no tail, only a stub.
Peronality: Very friendly. Grew up at Redwall, so he knows the place. Has a slight Scottish accent at times. Can fight very well, and is an expert travaler.

Name: Swiftblade Windpaw
Species: Badger
Weapon: His Long sword, The Windpaw
Apperance: Is a sligty old badger. Wheres a full set of think metal armour. Has a slight beard. He also wheres a black cape. He sheaths his sword across his back. Also, his eyes are green.
Personality: He is a kind Badger Lord. He is the fastest badger that has ever lived. He grew up at Redwall,and when the time came, went to Salamandastron.

Name: Tonto Buttonears
Species: Hare
Weapon: His wooden staff
Apperance: Has two brown spots on his ears. He wheres a flashing red coat with at least 30 medals. He has brown spots all over his white fur. Has a Handlebar mustache.
Personality: Is the head Captain of the Long Patrol. Is not very strict, but gets things done quickly. Him and Swiftblade are best buds.

Name: Tripper
Species: Shrew
Weapon: His raiper and dirk
Apperence: Wheres a ragged tunic and a Green bandana around his head. Is taller than most shrews. Is missing one eye, so he wears a eyepatch. Is quite old, so has many wrinkles.
Personality: Is Log-A-Log. He is grumpy when tired, but is always ready for an adventure. Used to work on a merchant ship, but got traded. His ship crashed, and join the Gousim.

I hope this was good enough! I would like them looking ready for battle, but like I said, Marshall being in the lead.
Thanks!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Awesome!

Do you take non-Redwall requests?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on June 11, 2014, 12:04:08 AM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2013, 01:51:58 AM
Can't wait here's my character.

Name: Yath Lona Swifttail 
Species: Squirrel
Side: Good
Personality: Strong willed, good nurtured, fierce fighter, a loner, likes to do things her way. 
Appearance: Light brown gray fur, yellow-brown tunic, brown belt, haversack (optional), sparkling black eyes. 
Weapons: A bow and a dirk with intricate hilt. It was forged by a badger lord.   
Position: Mossflower maybe walking along the path or in the woods. A blank page is fine too though. 

Oh my gosh that old thing (referring to my character not the drawing the drawings great)! Wow that took me back. That is awesome and I can't believe that I missed this. Your art has really improved. Love it.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

cregga rose eyes

I'm glad you guys like the art I'm posting.

I'll start working on your request either tonight or tomorrow, Gonff.
And Jukka, I accept non-redwall so you can post your request.
Drifting with the wind

Jukka the Sling

He's not my charrie, of course, but could you draw Legolas Greenleaf in an actiony pose? (If you haven't seen LotR, I can post reference pics.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

cregga rose eyes

Here's your request Gnoff:

Hopefully I got everything accurate to what you asked for.
Drifting with the wind

Gonff the Mousethief

Amazing!!! Absolutely perfect! Thank thank you!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Wow that's really cool. Do you mind me giving you a little constructive criticism one artist to another. I Think your art is really awesome and all and the only thing that I noticed that was off was where you put the armpit. It is a little to high. Aside from that they are awesome! I can find nothing else wrong with them.  ;D Keep it up.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

cregga rose eyes

I disappeared again... all I can say is college.

Here's Jukka the Sling's request for legolas, sorry you had to wait so long.

And two random characters, wasn't sure what they should wear. Decided to put them in the outfits of two characters I made recently.

I shouldn't disappear for a little while, since this semester ends next week. There's a chance I might though, once the next semester starts sometime next August.

feel free to post requests, I'll try to get to them in a timely matter. I'll be drawing them as line art like the ones' above. 'cause I'm lazy... haha And your requests don't have to be just Redwall, I'll let you know if for some reason I simply can't draw your request
Drifting with the wind

Jukka the Sling

Legolas looks great (and so does the other one!)! Thanks! :D

cregga rose eyes

/\/\ I'm glad you like it.

Some random art from the past week.

Drifting with the wind