who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

When you've got someone that ALREADY defeated Tsarmina paired with someone who defeated a bloomin' WEREWOLF you're bound to win!  :D

(Yes, I do know it was a wolverine)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Wow the 300 post milestone, this is awesome!!! ;D

So, The votes are in annnnd....
It's Tsarmina and Badrang! Lol jk, MARTIN AND TAM!

New matchup!

Tammo de Fformello Tussock from The Long Patrol
Teamed up with:
Mattimeo from Mattimeo
Vs.
Veil Sixclaw from Outcast of Redwall
Teamed up with:
Dandin from Mariel of Redwall

Who Would Win?
Who Will be Next?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

Tammo and Mattimeo. Even though I like Veil and Dandin, those two just aren't warriors

Dannflower Reguba

CORRECTION: Veil isn't a warrior, Dandin actually made me stop and think about this one, but Tammo is a little bit above Dandin's league.

Tammo and Matti.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Hmm... I'm not going to vote on this one, because in a battle, Matti and Tammo would win, but as characters, I like Veil and Dandin better. Veil's book, The Outcast of Redwall is my second favorite (Second only to Marlfox), I can't vote against Veil. And I also don't want to vote against Tammo, he's just awesome. You're pitting speed, experience, and age against youth, confusion, and bravery.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 14, 2013, 08:22:40 PM
CORRECTION: Veil isn't a warrior, Dandin actually made me stop and think about this one, but Tammo is a little bit above Dandin's league.

Tammo and Matti.

Yes, I agree with you, Dandin was a good warrior, but Tammo was a pit better.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zey both look like great tag teamz. Ah think ah'll zkip ze vote ziz time.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 11:33:23 PM
Hmm... I'm not going to vote on this one, because in a battle, Matti and Tammo would win, but as characters, I like Veil and Dandin better. Veil's book, The Outcast of Redwall is my second favorite (Second only to Marlfox), I can't vote against Veil. And I also don't want to vote against Tammo, he's just awesome. You're pitting speed, experience, and age against youth, confusion, and bravery.

YAY! Someone else who likes Marlfox the best!  :D

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annndd....
Tammo and Mattimeo win the battle!

New Matchup!

Tammo de Fformello Tussock from The Long Patrol
Vs.
Mattimeo from Mattimeo

It's the battle of young warriors, Who Would Win?!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Pfff! That's not fair! Tammo would squeesh him!  :'(

Captain Tammo

Not entirely, in both books they're inexperienced fighters learning how to become warriors. During a fair amount of the story, they're both "weak-average" warriors compared to normal main characters.

Romsca

Tammo. Mattimeo was little more than an annoying brat until the end of the story

Leatho Shellhound

Mattimeo, he became an abbey warrior and was trained by the best. 
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 16, 2013, 11:29:35 PM
Mattimeo, he became an abbey warrior and was trained by the best. 

You seem to forget, so was Tammo.  :D