News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annnnddd...

Ungatt Trunn is the better fighter!!

New Matchup! This one comes from a fan:

Romsca from The Pearls of Lutra
Vs.
Grath from Pearls of Lutra

Who Would Win?

Don't forget a rating on how close the fight would be!
1: epically close!
2: Close
3:Not close!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Romsca, rating two as well.

rachel25

I think Cluny the scourge might win  :P

Kitsune

It's between Romsca and Grath

Ungatt Trunn

I think Romsca would win if it was close combat, since she was the better bow beast. But Grath, on the other hand, Grath was the better bow beast, giving her the advantage  of long-range battle.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

Umm... Grath, rating 3. Sorry guys, but we don't get a single example of Romsca's fighting prowess, aside from being the last survivor on a crew of vermin. Still, we don't get to see her fight. And Grath, time and time again, hits the target with deadly accuracy, and kills it instantly. If they started more than 30 paces away from each other, Grath hands down. If Grath was allowed to nock an arrow to her bow before the battle started, she could likely win easily at 10 paces. And worst case scenario, she has to use her bow as a quarterstaff, or strangle Romsca with the string. I do remember someone using a bow as a quarterstaff once... who was that?

Romsca

Romsca killed Lask, remember?

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Romsca on June 14, 2013, 07:59:37 PM
Romsca killed Lask, remember?
As I recall it, what we saw of that scene was the Abbot cowering in a corner under a blanket, not criticizing him, it's the most sensible thing to do. And then, Lask's dead body came crashing into the door, and his head broke through, and Abbot went outside, and found a nearly dead Romsca. We don't actually get to see the fight scene where Lasky dies.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annnd....
Romsca Wins it this time!

New matchup!

Gulo the Savage from Rakkety Tam
Vs.
Urthstripe the Strong from Salamandastron

For this fight, there will be no weapons or armor.

Don't forget a rating of 1,2, or 3 (optional)!
1:Epically close fight!
2: Close fight
3: Not a close fight!

Who Would Win?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior