News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I'm going hare!

RAKE NIGHTFUR
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 09, 2013, 02:18:48 AM
I'm going hare!

RAKE NIGHTFUR
Come on, he wouldn't stand a chance!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Romsca

Skor Axehound

I thought you liked otters, Leatho

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on August 09, 2013, 02:48:55 AM
Skor Axehound

I thought you liked otters, Leatho

I love otters, but for this one I'm going Rake.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

But Skor was the more powerful one!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 09, 2013, 07:03:39 PM
But Skor was the more powerful one!

Sure he was, but don't underestimate the ability of a Long Patrol hare captain with two claymores.

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

And the winner is...
Skor Axehound!

New Matchup!

Zwilt the Shade from The Sable Quaen
vs.
Mokkan from Marlfox

The fight will take place on a dark night out in Mossflower woods.

Who Would Win?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Zwilt, he was aggressive, and not a chicken that made everyone else do his fighting. (like Mokkan did)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Maudie

Yes I agree. Zwilt would probably win. When it comes to hiding they seem to have equal talents, when it come to fighting, Zwilt is the winner.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 11, 2013, 05:35:16 AM
Zwilt, he was aggressive, and not a chicken that made everyone else do his fighting. (like Mokkan did)

Nay, Mokkan vaz nay chicken! 'e vaz juzt much more cunnin' an' manipulative! Me vote'z on Mokkan for ziz vone!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 11, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on August 11, 2013, 05:35:16 AM

Nay, Mokkan vaz nay chicken! 'e vaz juzt much more cunnin' an' manipulative! Me votez on Mokkan for ziz vone!

Which are the very characteristics of a coward, he never fought, why? Because he was afraid to fight anyone who's back wasn't turned, Zwilt, as stealthy as he was, often let his foe see him before attacking, that takes guts.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

although i don't count my vote, i would go with Mokkan. You see, just because he didn't fight much in the story doesnt mean he was a coward. Mokkan was a leader, whereas Zwilt was second to the Sable Quaen. Zwilt was stuck  doing the dirty work, which is why we see him fight more than Mokkan did.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Zwilt the Shade was way better then Mokkan.