News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Ok how about this matchup: Vilaya VS. Slagar both extremely cunning and both accidentally killed themselves. I personally favor Slagar in this match, what do you think? Who would win!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

eualaia

ungat trun he would dominate he had biggest army ever remember? he took salmandastron he would pwn all others COMBINED!!!!!!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Blademaster

OK how about a giant army of thousands of dibbuns all armed to the teeth and steaming with bloodwrath versus somebody
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Firewall978

General Ironbeak would win, that or Cluny the Scourge. They were the closest to conquering Redwall Abbey...

Taggerung The Otter

ah think et'd be Marlfoxes, then, s'ble queen
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 13, 2011, 06:57:46 PM
ah think et'd be Marlfoxes, then, s'ble queen

That's an interesting answer... Why do you think they'd win?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Yikes, nobody's posted on this in over 120 days! wow :o
Sunflash Vs. Lord Brocktree.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I abstain.  It really depends on the individual person's perception of the characters' skills and abilities.  If it depended on my opinion though, Sunflash would win.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Marlfox Vanish

My top three would be:
Tashmira she is creepy and awesome
Gabool the wild he is cunning and just plain mean
Marlfoxes If it had not been the time when the queen was on her death bed they could have easily been dominant however they do quarrel amongst themselves a lot.

Primrosewarrior

If the marlfoxes would stop arguing, they would beat everyone

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Marlfox Vanish on April 02, 2012, 01:22:30 AM
My top three would be:
Tashmira she is creepy and awesome
Gabool the wild he is cunning and just plain mean
Marlfoxes If it had not been the time when the queen was on her death bed they could have easily been dominant however they do quarrel amongst themselves a lot.
Was that suposed to be Tsarmina? And Marlfoxes would win easy.

Martin Vs. Luke? (pretend they are the same age)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

Hm, that's a tough one.  I think I'd have to go with Martin though.  It says that Luke was a great warrior, but it really seems that hardly anyone of a comparable size (meaning not badgers) would have been able to beat him.  He learned a lot of new tricks from different creatures too.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

Yeah that makes sense.

Tammo Vs. Maudie (I'm all Tammo on this one)

Bragoon

Depends on whether they have weapons or not.  If they have knives, Tammo would win, but if they were unarmed, it would be Maudie.