"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

capion tis picture: What a lovely tree

Started by rachel25, March 09, 2013, 12:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I'v put alot of these's sort of games up because there so cool

Rainshadow

Cornflower:  Matthias, you look so handsome in your armour.
  Mattimeo:  Um, Mom?  It's me.
  Cornflower:  ...Oh...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

*Cornfower bored* Cornflower: Shiny....

Life is too short to rush through it.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Cornflower: Oh, Cluny, you look so handsome!
Cluny: *awkward pause* Wow, uh, really?
Cornflower: *smiles sweetly, then punches Cluny, knocking him out* Of course, you'll look much better when you're fleeing our abbey in terror. *calls* Oh, Constance! I have an injured beast that needs your assistance! Come and help, please.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

:D LOL Cornflower: oh Matthias please help me to finish off this vermin horde it's very hard on my own. Matthias: WHAT!!!!! THERE'S A VIRMIN HORDE ATTCKING REDWALL AND YOU DESTROYED ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!  :oME: Ahem this was what acutely happened but Brian Jacise decided that it didn't make the best story so he changed a few things  ;)

Norham Waterpaw

I love the summer weather, it brings all kinds of things.. Butterflies, flowers, feasts, vermin hordes, and... Hold on... * destroys horde in 2.467 seconds * ah, now where were we, oh yes! And apples and bumblebees and..
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

phoenixfoden

cornflower:oh matthias,you look so handsome in your armor *kisses matthias*
mole in armor:eet be me missy,a moler!
cornflower:eww!  oh i mean hi mr mole!

Norham Waterpaw

Cornflower: Matthias, you look so dashing in your armor.
Martin's Spirit: Um, thanks?

Shadowed One

Cornflower:I wonder why I'm standing here this way. It feels weird. I can't move either.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Cornflower: Did you know that Nelvana's animation is so inconsistent that even though most of the time my scarf is just yellow, it got blue flowers for this shot?

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Cornflower MM

TOPIC REVIVE!!

Cornflower: Why, all four of you look quite dashing in your armor!
Martin Sr.: Why thank you.....??
Martin Jr.: Thanks, Grandma.
Mattimeo: Thanks Mum.
Matthias: Thanks dear! *Kisses Cornflower on the cheek* Why are wearing armor, anyways? You look perfectly dashing your self.
Cornflower: Why, I had to just stop that vermin horde. Oh, Martin, here's you sword back. *Hands Martin Sr. his sword*
Martin Sr.: You kiolled allthose vermin by yourself? Matthias, you've a good wife there.
Cornflower: *Blushes* Oh, enough with the compliments! Now, I'm going to help the Friar *Walks off*
Martin Sr.: Where did you find her? Does she have a sister?

The Skarzs

Matthias: Cornflower, what are you doing?
Cornflower: Looking at the sun; I'm blind now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.