Crossed Swords Plotting: Round 2 (For BloodSpine crew and Swords of Freedom)

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 15, 2013, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ugh, I believe I've only gotten 3 in so far, and only one of them is marked for judging!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

I've only got two posts, but I'm waiting for Brookskimmer and Icefire before I post.  :-\
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Yeah, I'm waiting on Brook so I can post.  It would be a little awkward if Spera asked for a dance and then wandered off.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BloodGullet

So does the post limit of 7 reset on Sunday, or Monday? In other words, when does the week start when we can start posting again?

On a side note, and back to the story, I think we have a consensus to move the ship east into the cove.  Are the swords going to wait a bit before hurling stones from ballistas?  Are they going to be burning fireballs? Just curious.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Leatho Shellhound

Oh oh oh.....Help! I need help....3 pages....this is what happens when you take things easy for 3 days because I am sick!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflor

Hi Mates I joined a few day's ago  ;D My name is Frost and I am a female mouse
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BloodGullet on March 17, 2013, 05:02:22 PM
So does the post limit of 7 reset on Sunday, or Monday? In other words, when does the week start when we can start posting again?

On a side note, and back to the story, I think we have a consensus to move the ship east into the cove.  Are the swords going to wait a bit before hurling stones from ballistas?  Are they going to be burning fireballs? Just curious.

We've got WAY more than just ballistas bud.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BloodGullet

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 17, 2013, 08:16:40 PM
We've got WAY more than just ballistas bud.  ;D

yar har! load 'em and lob 'em, I say!! can't wait!  ---side note on redwall technology - it's too bad Brian Jacques never introduced gunpowder in any of the RW stories - it's so hard to be a proper pirate without a row of 16 pounders sticking out of the side of the ship - no warning shots fired across the bow - arghh! what be this manner of torture!  'tis surely devilish, indeed! ;)

seriously though, it's going to be hard to keep it to just 7 posts once the real action starts up! :)
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Mattio

I fell like everyone is trying to kill me....... *Runs into a corner and cries into his hands*

Redwaller

Quote from: Romsca on March 17, 2013, 12:34:28 PM
Quote from: Mattio on March 17, 2013, 11:49:30 AM
2 of mine marked, 3 in.

Same here. I just hope Redwaller posts soon!
did. And I got I posted three times and marked them. Because on the 21st I won't be here.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Because he's only posted, like once. You need to post at LEAST three times.