News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Birds

Started by Log-a-Log, July 14, 2011, 08:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

pandion and brantalis
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Ciaran Galedeep

wait we forgot one, hang on a tick...
I AM THE LAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Wisteria Wild Cat

I loved little Warbeak and I broke down when she died. Stryke Redtail was also epic. (Spelling?)
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I really liked WarBeak too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Warbeak, Skarlath, and Sir Harry The Muse.

Jetthebinturong

I am a vermin/evil lover therefore, while not my favourite I have to say that I love.......
IRAKTAAN!
You thought I was going to say Ironbeak didn't you (One of the most hateful characters of the entire series) I also like Mangiz but my favourite has to be.........
PANDION PIKETALON!
I was really annoyed when BJ decided to kill him off though it was not entirely unexpected
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

GeminyaTome

Help me out here... Which book is Skarlath from? I haven't read a Redwall book for too long....
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Capn Greypatch

Skarlath is definitely my favourite!

And to answer your question Geminya, he is from Outcast of Redwall (one of my favourite books :))
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

GeminyaTome

Oh Yes!!! Skarlath!! Definitely a great one!! I also like Stryke Redkite and Pandian.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwallfan7

I liked WarBeak and Stryke  RedKite.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

my favorite is the owl from marlfox.

Trisscar

Mine are Warbeak and Stryke Redtail, definitely.
Please click!

Tam and Martin

My sister's favorite is Skarlath and my favorite is Rocangus. We also think that the Warden (I am the Law) and Brantalis (I am thinking) are super funny :D.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

321tumbler

I like the way Brantalis talks.

Kitsune

I like the goose from High Rhulain "I am thinking..." ;D