News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

You will kill me before my time with your findings.

Now I see your fandom and raise you another.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Have you never seen the Barbara Manatee silly song on Veggietales?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I don't think so.

I didn't actually grow up watching VeggieTales.  My younger siblings got into it several months ago. :P

Delthion

Then you have not lived to the fullest of your capabilities and you must watch the silly song right now! ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Just leaving this here for Jukka's enlightenment. ;D
[close]

Jukka the Sling

Delthion

You just watched hilarity at its finest! ;D