News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Funny Picture topic

Started by Matthias720, July 14, 2011, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Yesssss. The person who replied is "lessamazing"

The Skarzs

Oh my gosh, those are fantastic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I can't even begin to understand this.  It makes exactly zero sense.  It's almost a parody.  Wish it actually were.  See, this is why I can't stand Tumblr.

(Possibly controversial.)

https://i.imgur.com/QzX7uef_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

EDIT:

Oh, and here's a tumblrina's PSA for all those otherkin people (try not to die of laughter):

https://i.imgur.com/74dBht6_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Oh my word. That first one... Ugh. And the second one is so dumb and hilarious.

The Skarzs

Wut.
That first ones is beyond stupid.
And that second one deals with. . . an extreme type of furries? Isn't that was otherkin is? :P Why would they be out in the forest during hunting seasons wearing ears and tails? Clearly their stupidity is only exceeded by their stupidity.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 03, 2017, 05:58:27 AM
Wut.
That first ones is beyond stupid.
And that second one deals with. . . an extreme type of furries? Isn't that was otherkin is? :P Why would they be out in the forest during hunting seasons wearing ears and tails? Clearly their stupidity is only exceeded by their stupidity.
Yeah.  I'm not sure if most otherkin actually believe the stupidity they're spewing, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the really unhinged actually do.  Here's the Wikipedia page on Otherkin.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

It... I don't know. It's strange but it doesn't seem harmful? It makes me think of naturopathy. "Rub a lemon on your -- and you will birth a son."

The Skarzs

Doesn't seem harmful, no, but it is uncomfortable to think about.

Quote from: Banya on July 04, 2017, 06:36:12 PM
[font=maiandra gdIt makes me think of naturopathy. "Rub a lemon on your -- and you will birth a son."
O___________________________o
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I just hope special rights for otherkin aren't the next trendy social justice thing. ._.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber