News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

You know you are going crazy if...

Started by Maudie, April 22, 2013, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going crazy?

Yes!
Of course!
Absolutely!
Unquestionably!
Sure thing!
Absoballylutely!!!
Totally!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

You know you're going crazy if you spend as much/more time in your own world than the real one.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

You know you are going crazy when you start to enjoy the SAT.

Skyblade

I used to enjoy the SAT. Hopefully I can get back into that. Say, how do you do it?

rrrrr

Quote from: Mask on April 22, 2013, 08:54:40 PM
you know you are going crazy if all you do is post on the redwall forum for an hour after you joined.

Heh heh, I had 20 posts on my first day.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on July 03, 2015, 02:54:28 AM
I used to enjoy the SAT. Hopefully I can get back into that. Say, how do you do it?
First you have to be going crazy... ;D

In all seriousness, I just like the kinds of problems they have (except for the essay prompts).

Skyblade

I like them too, actually, except when they're too hard. Then I get frustrated. The essay prompts are okay; I prefer them to the ones on the ACT.

The Skarzs

You know you are going crazy if you find your knife hilarious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on July 03, 2015, 03:13:02 AM
I like them too, actually, except when they're too hard. Then I get frustrated. The essay prompts are okay; I prefer them to the ones on the ACT.
"Jonathan has eight apples; according to the graph what is the circumference of the coordinate plane? [NOTE: Figure not drawn to scale.]"

I prefer the ACT's prompts; that might be due to the essay being at the end of the test when I can think more clearly about writing instead of subject matter, though.

Delthion

You know that you are going crazy if you run around a party gnawing on people... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

You know you're going crazy when your best friend tells you touring literally going insane. i talk about V all the time, and he thinks that I've literally lost my mind. Of corse, he's not much better when HIS crush is around.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

You know you are crazy if you regard yourself as near clinically insane.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on July 03, 2015, 03:46:57 AM
You know you are crazy if you regard yourself as near clinically insane.
Yeah, you're probably crazy at that point.

Skyblade

You should have seen me around my old crush. Pretty entertaining ;D

Him: I got a phone. Do you want my number?
My thoughts: YES!
Me: *in a calm voice* Yes.

Søren

Hehehehe, that sounds like exactly how it would play out. ;)
You know your going n crazy when you realize you've been staring at the same spot on the floor for 10 minutes.