Bloodthirsty villains

Started by Log-a-Log, July 18, 2011, 07:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

clunylooney

Razzid Wearat because he enjoyed crushing creatures with his ship and shooting them with crossbows and buring creatures alive and torturing kids with his trident by sticking them in the foot with it. The reason I think that Razzid is more bloodthirsty than Gulo is because it was in Gulo's nature to be bloodthirsty. He was a wolverine, he just loved to fight and kill and destroy. Gulo was also dumb. This combined with his nature of killing makes him just a rabid weapon basically. But Razzid is smart, he knows what he is doing and he enjoys it. He enjoys watching beasts die, young or old. That is why he is the most bloodthirsty IMO.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Corporal Rubbadub

Gulo the savage- no one liked blood more than him, it was his holiday-, and the Wearet from "Mattimeo".

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Osu on July 19, 2011, 08:50:51 PM
And yet another here for Gulo. He ate his enemies. Not because that's what he eats, like the snakes might be able to claim, but because he wanted to.

Ate. Them.

Ate.

Urgh.
Well, yeah, but that's typical villain behavior. I wouldn't mind doing that myself.
QuoteYou know, he wasn't one of the first I thought of, but after rereading that book...did anyone else notice Cluny threatening to cook and eat some of his own soldiers? We also have examples implying Cluny saw no problem with eating rabbits or dormice, either. XD
Actually, Cluny didn't really ever eat any of them. He just said he would.

Has anyone thought about the Flitchaye? They often ate their victims alive.

And then there were those tree weasels in Mattimeo who captured Cheek and would have eaten him if Jess (was it Jess?) hadn't captured their leader guy and using him as a hostage.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"