Would you Rather?

Started by martins#1fan, July 18, 2011, 10:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Beavers, because I am one!!!

Would you rather live in a high-dollar house that's so large you regularly get lost in it, and where no particular part of it is well-kept, or a smaller, spartan house that's perfectly maintained, but has nothing to indicate any personality or that anyone has ever lived there before?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

The second one...

Would you rather be a tree or a statue?
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

A tree is living and growing and doing some good, whereas a statue just sits there, nigh-invulnerable, in homage to something that's most likely dead and gone, so I have to go with the tree.

Would you rather live a hundred more years, or die before any of your friends do?
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

The last one.

Would you rather be a king (or queen ;)) and be unhappy, or a poor man but be happy?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Poor.

Would you rather be a beggar or so rich that you don't know what to do with all your money?

Redwall Musician

So rick I don't know what to do with all my money!

Would you rather be a singer or an actor (actress)?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

If I was good at singing, a singer.

Would you rather listen to the Beatles or the Beach Boys.

rakkety tam

thats a tough one but beatles
would u rather be a mole off of redwall or a hedgehog
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

James Gryphon

Hedgehog.

Would you rather pick a peck of pickled peppers, or sell sea shells by the seashore?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Selling sea shells by the seashore would be dumb, they could just go down to the beach and pick some up, so the first one!

Would you rather no computer for a week or no TV for a week?

James Gryphon

Oh, easy. No TV for a week -- because I don't have one anyway, so it's just business as usual for me. ;D

One day, you're walking across the street and a magic store appears right in front of your eyes. When you walk in, the guy in the store says they're offering a special. For 99¢ (plus tax), you can get as many books as you can pick out in a hour, or as many songs as you can pick out in two hours. If you pick the books, they'll be shipped to your house and placed where you would want them to go; also, if you have a Kindle or similar device, you'll get ebooks to go with your hard book copies. In the case of the songs, you'll get both hard media copies of your preferred type (records, cassettes, CDs, whatever) and also they'll be magically added to all of your MP3 players -- any iPod, Zune, phone, music-storing computer, etc. that you have laying around. These songs will be completely unrestricted by digital rights management, so you can do anything you want with them (except burn them to new CDs and sell them, of course).

No other costs or hidden fees, just get what you want and go.

Would you rather take the books or the music?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

Man, I wish I was in that situation... I'll take the music, because, as weird as it sounds, I like actually buying books and collecting them. Getting them in one go would be no fun. And I like music. :)

Would you rather a pet puppy or a pet kitten?

James Gryphon

I've had both, but I generally like cats more, and kittens are just way cuter than most puppies.

Would you rather never have to sleep or never have to eat and drink?
« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

I wouldn't like either, but I'd say sleep.

And Puppies are WAY cuter then kittens, IMO.

Would you rather be forced in to watching a boring movie with your friend or an exciting movie with somebody who doesn't get what's happening?

James Gryphon

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 20, 2011, 01:32:11 PM
Would you rather be forced in to watching a boring movie with your friend or an exciting movie with somebody who doesn't get what's happening?
With the boring movie, you can at least make fun of it, or talk about something else over the film.

With the latter, all the film is going to be ruined because the person's going to keep asking annoying questions about everything, all story long.

So I'll pick the first.

Would you rather eat food that's delicious, the best food in the world, that will make you deathly ill for a day -- no more, no less, or tasteless food that is extremely unhealthy for you (say, ten thousand calories, etc.), but doesn't directly make you sick?
« Subject to editing »